• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Black Desert Online It really do be like that

    Black Desert Online It really do be like that


    It really do be like that

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Drawing my dk and friends ^^

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Karma?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Loving this class. Always wanted to do this!!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Old school gamers like me, nowdays....

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    shortest drama

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I see your summer look and I raise you my back to school look

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    To all the non-rerollers

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Hey o7

    inspired by a post i saw earlier, where one guy said he plays ninja forever now and never rolled. He then got called out because "ofc not ninja is broooken anyway no need to reroll" blabla

    Now im wondering, to all the players that never rerolled or at least stuck to a class for a long time, why is that?

    Which class do you main and why do you not feel any need or urge to reroll?

    submitted by /u/DirtSchnauzer
    [link] [comments]

    Which class did you regret rerolling to?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    With free coupons flying everyone's way let's recall the reroll regrets we've had in the past and why did things go that way.

    And the term "reroll" is used here in a loose way, doesn't have to be a total reroll, but me myself thought I fell in love with archer soon after his release, bought inventory, weight, outfit, horse flute etc.. and sold my warrior weapons for archer's. In the end the honeymoon phase ended in less than few weeks and the class just wasn't quite as good as it was sold to me as. Ended up losing tons of in-game money, weapon caphras, and irl money as well...

    submitted by /u/HiggsMonaghan
    [link] [comments]

    I miss the dark nights.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    BDOAS04

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    BDOAS04 seems to be redeemable boys. GOGOGOGO

    x10 Tulv Ore

    x15 Refined magical stone

    x60 Time filled black stones

    an amazing x5 cron stones

    submitted by /u/Rawfury
    [link] [comments]

    Farming for Noobs (fences, seeds, pruning, etc.)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Farming for Noobs (fences, seeds, pruning, etc.)
    1. Do the Farming Quests. You get a free fence. (You can use up to 10 fences, even the free ones, and you get one per character that does the farming quest)
    2. Just let it grow to 200%. Allows for more chances to prune/remove-pest.
    3. Prune and Remove Pests. This gives you farming exp and bonus items like magical seeds.
    4. Research NOT Harvest. You will get 1-3 seeds back to continue your farming.
    5. Upgrade to Small Fences. 3 CP gives you 4 seed spots per fence.
    6. Optimize. Pick your spot and seeds to maximize either pruning OR pest removal. This depends on humidity, ground water, temperature (map filters upper right) and the plant's ability to NOT grow in a certain environment, resulting in longer grow times and more prunes/pest-removals. Some seeds take longer than others. Pick a seed or seeds that are long to grow AND have trouble in your environment. Water or not depending on whether you are going for pruning or pest-removal.
    7. Maximize. A large fence can grow 8 plus a scarecrow and water barrel, if needed. 10 without.
    8. Capitalize. Eventually you will become a superior farmer able to grow many things well. (~artisan+)

    https://preview.redd.it/prpemzb7wul51.png?width=1100&format=png&auto=webp&s=35e4c0437fc61ce9828908d9275a58a44de69dc4

    submitted by /u/jamvaru
    [link] [comments]

    Best fishing rod?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Mediah or Balenos?

    submitted by /u/WhoKnows2019
    [link] [comments]

    ELI5 Tuvala Gear and CP

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Hi all, started yesterday-I am a level 21 Musa. I have a quest to level up tuvala gear. I keep seeing this being discussed but I don't understand its importance. If it means anything, this is a seasonal char. Is this a piece of gear I use forever? I also have not been using my CP points, not sure the best thing to start investing in. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/naviSTFU
    [link] [comments]

    When everyone has a pearl shop costume and you’re still in Dim Tree ��

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    How can i look korean market prices?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Need help with Bartering

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    With not so efficient bartering, I was able to reach the 6th route bracket and I was able to craft a galleass. But after reading up many guides and watching many videos, I still don't understand what I should be doing as a newbie barter to increase my routes, getting materials for the carrack upgrade and if i should be getting sea coins at my level of bartering.

    So my question is, what should be my main priority at my level of bartering ?

    submitted by /u/HiRyze
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with friends

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Me and my friends are looking to get into a mmorpg. Mainly just looking for something casual where we can do quests/event/level/ etc together. I was wondering how this game is with coop play? Can we get through most of the game together? Or would it just be us doing the same quest simultaneously rather than all working together .

    submitted by /u/leftkneesack
    [link] [comments]

    Succ Kuno or Succ Mystic

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Currently I main Succ Kuno.

    While she is very fun, lots of damage in PvP and decent PVE, I'm getting a bit bored of her and want to try something different.

    Currently my gear is 290/324 Nouver. I am able to kill quite high DP classes even with 290 Nouver (350+ DP) on the Kuno, will I be able to do similar on Succ Mystic?

    I've played a bit of Succ Mystic on a trial and she seems quite fun, but just want to ask a couple questions.

    1. How is Succ Mystic in endgame PvE? Compared to Kuno?
    2. How is Succ Mystic damage in PvP with decent AP?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/s0beit41
    [link] [comments]

    Domtur Apparel Box?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Hey yall, I bought the Domtur apparel box and I noticed that it says outfit not available, is that just because hash's awakening isn't out yet? I would hate to have wasted the pearls.

    submitted by /u/DW19942019
    [link] [comments]

    Hashashin awakening VS Musa Succession

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Crashing

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    It keeps crashing with a message saying it found an identical client running and to close it. But I never launched it again while it was already launched. This happens after about 5 minutes of playing every time :( what do I do?

    submitted by /u/SavPMA
    [link] [comments]

    Grinding 61 to 62 and also grinding or melting yonas.... Which area do you find best?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I want to grind 61-62 in a place like fogans or nagas so I can also accumulate yonas to craft a second capotia accessory. I'm wondering if I should grind at ronoros for the better exp and just straight out buy yonas via melting. Does anyone know how much exp I would lose grinding fogans vs ronoros or if fogans money is better for buying the fragments while grinding them at the same time?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/ecion155
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment