• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Black Desert Online Me pulling into the Iliya dock in my Caravel

    Black Desert Online Me pulling into the Iliya dock in my Caravel


    Me pulling into the Iliya dock in my Caravel

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    t10 pegasus meme

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Half to Go....

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Youngling Banha looking for his Mystic :3

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Lore from Mysteries of Summer 2020 part 1!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I commissioned this fantastic artist to draw my Shai on Velia's Storage Keeper roof and I wanted to share! (@ArtsFurufoo on Twitter)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Why did tri manos all increase by like 500mil over the past week.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Was there a change to mastery?

    Edit: Shoulda specified accessories

    submitted by /u/FeVeganBTW
    [link] [comments]

    Memes just got real

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    I made a PEN Blackstar Armor, only to discover...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    That it does not glow. A line of text appears at the bottom of the tool tip that says that a cosmetic effect will be added when Blackstar Helmet exists in the world.

    Does this mean I need another PEN to make it glow? Or will it start glowing in its own after Wednesday patch is live?! D=

    submitted by /u/Vekkna
    [link] [comments]

    Kamasylvian face for Ranger - template

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Kamasylvian face for Ranger - template

    Has anyone seen a template of a Ranger with a face typical for Kama NPCs? Would love to have it :)

    https://preview.redd.it/5ui73kyj95r51.png?width=4096&format=png&auto=webp&s=ba2dd683c3d9f09f49a297e88d5a02fd14e94f28

    submitted by /u/Asamur
    [link] [comments]

    Pearl Helmets

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    I've been having an issue that no matter what I do, none of my pearl helmets show up. I've tried looking in the J menu, clicking the eye under inventory, but it never shows up. The dumbest part is that the helmet shows up on my friends computer when I logged into my account at his house. And I even run higher settings. I just don't get it.

    submitted by /u/WarpedBacon
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes when fighting Goldmont Large Battleship

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Title says it all. IDK why but it only crashes on those large battleships.

    submitted by /u/Dinorigami
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian AWK PvP Montage

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Wizard or Guardian

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Ok, I'm not happy with my current class (musah) and I'm going to reroll one of the two classes, which one would you recommend and why? Wizard succesion seems to be cool and some data leads me to believe that it is one of, if not the best class for grind, but seeing that the minimum skill point requirement is 1500 scares me a little because I don't know how long it takes to get this , on the other hand the guardian is fantastic and beautiful, seems to be very strong and has a very strong grind, so I am in doubt, what do you recommend? My focus is on grind, currently with 245ap and I'm interested in the future of playing node war.

    submitted by /u/Used_Spell
    [link] [comments]

    Maehwa Or Ranger? [Season server edition]

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I don't see a lot of people talk about these two classes and I want to know a couple things if possible..

    My plan is basically make one of them my season character and only grind for pot peices mindlessly without worrying about being outgrinded or pvp'ed

    How are these two in low end spots and pot peice spots?

    I know maehwa is zoom zoom right click but can she actually clear the mobs fast?

    Also do any of these two are MP/HP potion shuggers at all? That would be a no no since im not planning to buy weight since I have my main (Lahn) :D

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/OwnArt0
    [link] [comments]

    Embrace the Failure

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Just bought a 2080 ti!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I just got a 2080 ti and i cant get over 71fps outside of cities. Im playing at 1440p 165hz monitor. Is this as high as my fps will go?

    submitted by /u/batbr0
    [link] [comments]

    Can you lifeskill gear downgrade if your karma is low?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Title.

    Items like Manos gear etc, can it happen?

    submitted by /u/Valves1
    [link] [comments]

    Goodbye BDO

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Best class for PvE and 1v1 PvP?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I purchased the "Standard Package" right off of the website. How do i redeem it?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Hashashin gear

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I have all TET grunil gear. Should I start buying TRI Boss gear? I can buy TRI boots and gloves now. Should I go with TRI Leeburs and Muskan or go Bheg and Urugon? Any tips will be appreciated! Thanks

    submitted by /u/VenomCooks
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 Verizon?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Has the ps4 version between updated lately? I've downloaded it off and on since I bought it like November of last year and every time it's been god awfully laggy to the point where it was 100 percent unplayable. The last time I downloaded it I thought I using a slide slow. Have there been any updates recently?

    submitted by /u/hyrulewarrior360
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment