• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Black Desert Online When it's 4am and you're waiting to swap channels with a bunch of people standing on a rock...

    Black Desert Online When it's 4am and you're waiting to swap channels with a bunch of people standing on a rock...


    When it's 4am and you're waiting to swap channels with a bunch of people standing on a rock...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Fan-made Marvel x BDO Collab Thanos-theme armor and Lore friendly quest ( i think?)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    When my Hashashin 100% Rage goes off

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Gear score

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    How does one tell GS. Ive saw (AP+AAP/2)+DP but I see many claim is only highest AP+DP

    submitted by /u/ShyFoxRawR
    [link] [comments]

    Commissioned art for my Valk I've played since launch. Paladin Katiya, "Retribution". Artist: @gabi_ka_comics

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    BDO Speedrun - From 0 to 1500 Mastery in 55 days

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Farming wolves is pain

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    2000 Dream chest

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Please PA could you send me the Valtarra's Clairvoyance ad honorem?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Quick one, i haven’t played bdo in a bit just wanted to know when the season ends or begins.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    thank you

    submitted by /u/WatsonicTV365
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get it

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    I have been looking into it and it's on sale for PS4 for 15 bucks. Should I get the game or not?

    submitted by /u/Infernox33
    [link] [comments]

    I am really busy man who loves the game and need help

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    So boys and ladies as the title says I'm really busy and I have no time to play some days I don't even come home for 1-2 days
    My question is does anyone of you know some tablet portable that can run windows and install BDO I don't want it for gaming I want it only to run bdo on tray and to refresh processing and fishing that's all

    PS: I'm completely new to reddit so pls don't judge if I messed up sections 😆 I'm really thankfull to someone who helps me.

    Edit: I really need it to be smaller then a laptop

    submitted by /u/HexHaXor
    [link] [comments]

    Efficient Route To Duvencrune's Daily Quests.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    There goes my RNG for the year

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Is infinite potion required if I roll miraculous cheer V?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I rolled miraculous cheer V on my fairy, but I'm not sure if it is worth to go for the infinite potion over real ap gains since I'm still at relatively low ap 265nouver and the potion grind will slow down my ap gains.

    submitted by /u/supersaiyanboner
    [link] [comments]

    Just Kutem Things ( Volume Warning)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    How do you take screenshot/videos at an angle, while moving like this? (time 1:56)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    What mobs drop the Tungrad Earring at Kratuga Ancient Ruins?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Just started grinding at Kratuga and couldn't still figure out which mobs drop the earring. Anyone might know?

    submitted by /u/TheRoaringGun
    [link] [comments]

    What class is the most mobile?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I'm pretty new and I'm looking for a class with a lot of burst mobility during combat, like dashes that do damage you use with your other abilities or similar things. currently I'm leveling a kuno with friends and looking for something to do on my own since it seems like they have the most but I've also heard a lot of ranger and tamer, so right now it's kind of a "what class is close to or as mobile as kuno" and "between the classes that aren't kuno which is better"

    Edit: specifically looking at awakened ranger and succession tamer or awakened tamer, but I don't think I'd like succession ranger at all

    submitted by /u/Tanosuri
    [link] [comments]

    Should I spend silver on items first before taking a long break from the game?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    If you are planning to take a break from bdo for a few months up to a year, would you leave your silver (~40b) as it is or buy some more items (like a couple of tet/pen boss or tri/tet manos) before taking a break? In other words, do you think the value of silver will depreciate over time?

    submitted by /u/Trulywhite
    [link] [comments]

    Does reform effect enhancement chances?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I've heard this but it might be a rumor, I have +15/pri green gear I want to reform to ultimate but I'll hold off of it makes enhancing chances worst.

    submitted by /u/xTruthBTold
    [link] [comments]

    Highest T9 attempt ever done

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Title! I checked the horse community's discord and found a 120 FS.

    Is that even possible?

    Currently on attempt 36 and in need of some consolation 🥺.

    submitted by /u/Tinkerwhite
    [link] [comments]

    Talent

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment