• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Black Desert Online I am very good at failing to make PENs.

    Black Desert Online I am very good at failing to make PENs.


    I am very good at failing to make PENs.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:27 AM PST

    The new seasonal book quest's from fughar gives you 3 soiled ogre rings. DO NOT OPEN THEM IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE DEVE's DIARY. They are needed and are hard to get as a drop.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:10 PM PST

    When you´re leveling your X alt but bae hits you up with the "My parents aren´t home"

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:57 AM PST

    My take on the Heroic Guardian look (Ynixtra outfit). Let me know what you guys think ��

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:57 PM PST

    How to solo Basilisk Subjugation Event

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    You can solo the event by doing the easy quest which requires you to kill 15 statues.

    1) Summon boss and attack statue

    2) Agro boss

    3) Run up mountain and kill 2 statues, 4 if you're quick

    4) Jump back down & Agro boss wait for statue respawns

    5) Repeat until complete

    The boss despawns ~145s

    Scroll costs 1m but the trash and drops from the statues will pay for it.

    Takes around 15m to solo the quest for 250m+ rewards

    2x: https://streamable.com/4sm7hz

    4x: https://streamable.com/dsg4jh

    submitted by /u/Paraxsis
    [link] [comments]

    Dividends from my Black Spirit!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:40 AM PST

    APM Calculator, Movie Overlay, Customizable Timers - Your BlackSpiritHelper!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:10 PM PST

    APM Calculator, Movie Overlay, Customizable Timers - Your BlackSpiritHelper!

    Hello adventurers!

    I have made a couple of updates on my app BlackSpiritHelper and I would like to share the features with you.

    Black Spirit Helper logo

    What can the app offer to you?

    - APM ("Action-Per-Minute") real-time calculator. You can measure your APM during your grinding session and compare it with your friends!

    - You can create your own schedule with custom items (events) and leave the app to alert you about the events (Boss Timer). This feature works regardless of timezone. If you play from a different timezone, you can easily switch all the times into your local timezone.

    - Overlay! You can display all the features data mentioned above in the overlay! Also, you can share any window or the entire monitor into the overlay and watch a movie during your game session, for instance.

    - Set and customize timers to never forget about pop your food or potion rotation. Control your timer from within the overlay and do not lose time by switching the system windows.

    - Are you leaving your PC overnight or even for the whole weekend up and alone? Do you want to be informed about the state of your PC? This app can check your game connection or simply the internet connection and if you lose the connection, the app proceeds event by your choice (shutdown PC, send a message, etc.)

    - You can connect the app to Discord's Webhook to send information about the app's various events right into your Discord app!

    ---

    I hope you find it useful as I do.

    Link to the app's page: https://frixs.github.io/BlackSpiritHelper

    ---

    If you like it, I appreciate any form of donation.
    ...and if you have any questions, leave them in the discussion below. :-)

    PS: Technically, you can use it for any of your favorite games where you think it can be useful for you! :-)

    ----------
    Do not forget to check out my latest montage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsgbveBxelU

    submitted by /u/Frixsik
    [link] [comments]

    Its may not for everyone, but I like my Gurdian.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:46 PM PST

    32 fail no pen

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:17 PM PST

    So my guildmate decided to "fuck this sh*t" on Ninja and try out the rumoured Witchard class.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Low fps with new pc

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:38 PM PST

    So the game runs fine 160fps when idle but when i start hitting mobs fps drops down to 80 and stays there until i stop using abilities, same thing with all graphics settings. Also notice increased amount of stutters.

    Bought this pc like a month ago and game was running fine then but not anymore.

    Weird thing i noticed when validating integrity of game files though steam, there is always 3 files that fail to validate, and they always come back after starting the game.

    What i have done:

    • Reinstall game
    • Reinstall windows
    • Disable vsync
    • Updated drivers
    • Run malwarebytes
    • Track GPU and CPU usages which seem completely normal
    • Track all temperatures, all under 70°C
    • Set bdo.exe priority to high
    • Set RAM speed to 3200MHz from bios

    Specs

    • AMD Ryzen 3700X
    • ROG Strix B550-F GAMING
    • 750W FOCUS GX-750
    • 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
    • M.2 2200/2000 MB/s SSD
    • GTX 1080

    Before reinstalling game i also deleted all files from disk that i found with black desert online search.

    submitted by /u/Dissosation
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you have the infinite potion and how long did it take you to get it?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Just hit my pen dande and am over 600 gs finally so I am making the infinite potion piece my next goal. Don't actually know anyone who has all 3 pieces so im curious how many people have it and roughly how long it took you to get it.

    submitted by /u/connorrgillies
    [link] [comments]

    Today was PEN Kutum Dagger day

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Hey guys, I am striker main and I wonder about La Orzeca armor in striker. Do you guys have any picture about striker & la orzeca armor ? I saw sorcress, warrior, valkyrie and witch but I want to see striker!!!!! xd Thanks for now .<3

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    What's the best way to use ~$40?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:01 PM PST

    I have never spent money but figured it's time. Only got one T3 pet. Rest T1. I'm thinking of Black Spirit Pass and a campsite if that's possible with the coupons. The pass will give me a gophy+3 weapon coupons for the future. Already got a Manos crop. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/WobbleKun
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes my character doesn't deal any dmg and I am not sure why.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:04 PM PST

    I am playing with 258 ap succ wizard and have 335 acc from gear. Sometimes i cast my skills and the mobs hp just doesn't move, seen this at Miru and Stars end as well while questing. Am i missing on acc or the problem is something else?

    submitted by /u/GamerAnt1
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts about succbsorc

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Hey. Ive been playing her for a few weeks, and ive finally found my main. I really enjoy her playstyle.

    That being said, indo not ask this because i want to play a "meta" class, but i am curious about how does she perform at aakman, hystria and above. Ty!

    Sorry for the typo error in the title, i cant edit it from my phone lol

    submitted by /u/Davideses
    [link] [comments]

    Global Labs install failing. I've tried reinstalling, but I get the same error after reaching 99%

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:34 PM PST

    All the maehwa players Please give me your advice.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    I played maehwa for most of my time in bdo(my first class ever) loved the class but got tired after 1.5 years of the reppetetive playstyle of awakening and the smal amount of skills (compared to ninja kuno zerker warior etc.) so i changed classes a year ago(i played Archer/Ninja/Kuno/hashashin/musa) and thinking of going back because nothing feels realy good maybe i stay kuno but it feels kinda wrong imo so i have a few questions.

    How is the curent state of maehwa

    how is awakening pvp/pve

    How is succ pvp/pve (never played succ or agains it so give me the good the bad the ugly please)

    the more info the better. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/dauerspieler
    [link] [comments]

    Sina I | BDO Maehwa Montage (My first montage edit)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:51 AM PST

    More "[Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon" From "Fughar's Secrets to Success" Questline Guide Part 2

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:21 PM PST

    The feeling that I am stuck and can't make money. My BDO midlife crysis.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    So I just lost two tri crescents by tring to TET it.
    Now I am back to 239ap with tet kutum. I always have problems to get silver and everytime I watch a video or ask someone else where I can make the most silver per hour, I always get only 50% to 70% of that what other people would get. The same goes for exp grinding.

    Here are some examples from 1h grinding:

    Where Buffs Exp Exp Marni Trash Silver Drops silver
    Aakman Kama blessing, loot scroll, 50% loot from event, full agris --- --- 45kk 5kk
    Ronaros 530% scroll, 200% event exp, 100% bell, 20% exp food, 50% loot from event 0.8% 0.25% 20kk 14kk
    Manshaums 530% scroll, 200% event exp, 100% bell, 20% exp food, loot scroll, 50% loot from event, 100% exp book, agris the first 20min 0.9% 0.4% 26kk 10kk
    Pollys (with 5 T3 pets) 530% scroll, 200% event exp, 100% bell, 20% exp food, loot scroll, 50% loot from event 1.1% 0.4% 16kk 12kk

    I got said that with those kind of buffs, I should get way more silver or more exp. I really like to play musa but I get the feeling that I just suck to much to play this class in the "endgame".

    I also get said that I just need to "get used to your class and skill rotations" but I already have 3600 hours on this character and still can't get it done. I have heared from money others that 100m+ is no problem for 240ap + tet kutum gear but for me 50kk an hour is the best I can.

    The best spot where I tryed to farm for silver is currently aakman but I cant grind with agris forever and without it, I need like 30 to 35 hours of farming with lootscroll just to buy a tri crescent ring to get a new try for going to tet and meanwhile an other guild member can get it in 6 to 8 hours of farming with nearly the same gear and another class. (And I got told that 6k trash with kama, loot scroll, agris and event bonus is veeeeryy bad)

    I mean, should I reroll even when I like my class but just cant play it?

    submitted by /u/Sirzento
    [link] [comments]

    New video card for 1440P remastered at >100fps?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:47 PM PST

    TL;DR:

    Building new system with X570 mobo, 5900X CPU and PCIE 4.0 SSD. Upgrading from current 5700 XT video card. Reviews on 6800XT don't seem great compared to RTX 3080, and BDO loves nVidia more in general anyway. Want >100fps always in 1440P. The absolute top end of my price range is RTX 3080 and 6800 XT, but cheaper is better for similar performance in BDO. What's my choice?

    Longer version:

    Note: Yes, I've read through every post here that searches could find related to FPS in BDO in various hardware and game configurations. I'm specifically asking now that 6800 XT cards are released and reviews are widely available.

    I'm working from home for at least several more months so I am building out a new PC. Every part other than the video card is purchased and here or on the way, including an X570 motherboard, Ryzen 9 5900X CPU, fast/low timing DDR4 memory and a super quick PCIE 4.0 SSD.

    Most of that stuff is specifically for doing my work stuff, of course. The video card that I have now, Radeon 5700 XT, will do my work stuff just fine. Upgrading the video card is really only needed for more FPS in remastered in BDO. I've been playing relatively seriously for over six months, so I'm willing to spend a bit on the game now. The RTX 3080 and new Radeon 6800XT are at the *very* top of possible price range, and I'm not in a hurry so I can wait until whatever I choose to buy is actually available.

    I run a 44" ultra-wide monitor (needed for video editing and uber spreadsheets for work) at 3840x1200 resolution @ 144Hz, so about the same number of pixels as 1440P and not nearly the load that 4K would put on the system. I want to try to get >100 FPS, even in town, in remastered mode.

    I'm not super impressed with the early reviews of the Radeon 6800XT cards versus the RTX 2080 and I've also read a bunch of reviews saying that the RTX 3070/3080 cards aren't that much better in BDO than the 2080Ti cards (these seem mostly valid). In turn, I see many reports the 2080Ti cards don't seem to push all that many more FPS than my current Radeon 5700XT (may not be quite as valid). Both types of comparisons are from individuals who may just be trying to say why the new shiny stuff isn't any better than what they have, of course.

    Thanks for any experience that anyone can share. Note that I am already aware that I can get a lot higher FPS (and therefore possibly a bit higher DPS) if I go with lower than remastered graphics, but that makes the game much less enjoyable for me. :)

    submitted by /u/mccurjm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment