• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Black Desert Online I have a disease that prevents me from remembering any faces.

    Black Desert Online I have a disease that prevents me from remembering any faces.


    I have a disease that prevents me from remembering any faces.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:35 PM PST

    I opened 2009 Dream Chests (for science)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Power rangers!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Snows in Glish & Delphe Outpost. This is just a different game!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Wut?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:19 PM PST

    1 year of gathering

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:01 AM PST

    Finally awakened my courser after 3.5 years!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:52 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/1wbvxXZ.jpeg

    Thank god. Took 29 Failstacks. I was honestly expecting to keep it up for so much longer. So much relief. Now I can sleep and dream about how much I'll have to spend to make this horse not suck...

    submitted by /u/Armalord1
    [link] [comments]

    But you can put beer in it

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Giving away as I don't play the game. When post reaches 20 comments I will randomly give the code to one person. Thanks!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Roadmap for 2nd half of 2020 - Recap

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Since we will get the roadmap for the first half of 2021 in 7 days it's a good time to recap the roadmap for the second half of 2020 that was shown on the Heidel Ball.

    https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/4003

    • New Class - Hashashin: Released worldwide
    • Siege of Thornwood: On Global Lab since November 11th
    • Grand Prix & Race Horses: On Global Lab since October 15th (with several updates later on)
    • Bounty System: Nothing yet
    • Zodiac Sign: Nothing yet
    • New challenge in Node Wars: On Global Lab since November 20th
    • Specialized Servers: 7 different "Hadum" spots on Global Lab

    Global Arena of Arsha was already announced for a time when Covid-19 isn't keeping us from travelling anymore, so I wouldn't count it in here

    The region located south of Mediah was announced for Winter 2021.

    This is an interesting quota, don't you think?

    submitted by /u/primmdarklyn
    [link] [comments]

    BDO Awakening Musa PvP by NotDeadYet

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Cat Rider

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:13 AM PST

    T1 NA 3v3 AOA TOURNAMENT 12/5/20

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Hello, today at 5 pm est we will be hosting/having a 3v3 AoA tournament for T1 guilds from NA region. The winning team will be rewarded a cash prize, there are over 20 teams competing., if anyone is bored this afternoon it would be great if you tuned in

    https://challonge.com/3mx4u06g <—- Tourney Bracket

    https://www.twitch.tv/ghankstar <—— Stream it's going to happen

    submitted by /u/Ghankstar
    [link] [comments]

    Did I join the game in the wrong time?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    I started playing yesterday and got my character to level 20. I read that winter season is starting in two weeks and creating a new character is more efficient then. Should I wait to play after two weeks?

    submitted by /u/anaf28
    [link] [comments]

    I hit an invisible wall while spriting with my hourse?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:27 PM PST

    So this has happend quite a while to me I have been playing this game for around 2 weeks now and I finally had enough of it. So the problem is that whenever im sprinting with my horse and for example i enter a town it feels like my horse hits an invisible wall and i just stand there the running animation is still there my game doesnt freeze but it just feels like its hitting an invisible wall and it just stands there for like 10-20 secs until everything loads and then I just proceed forward but its become quite anoying right now, it probably happens because my memory or cpu doesnt load the map/characters fast enough but i have 3200 ddr4 16gb/i8 8700k/1080 ti, so I dont know what to do. Should i install it on my SSD will that help? Thanks for checking out the post and any help would be greatly appreciated <3

    submitted by /u/Urgot_Hentai
    [link] [comments]

    No Snow

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Hey... So I'm running the game in remastered mode with a fairly high graphics setting and I can't see any snow.

    I've scoured the settings menus, tweaked a few things here and there, and I've come up with nothing.

    Is there something I'm missing? Or is it a bug that I can't see the snow?

    For clarification, all my tests were done in Heidel, fishing next to the storage.

    submitted by /u/SylTheExitStrategy
    [link] [comments]

    I upgraded my earring on my primary tagged character. Now i want to sell my ex-primary earring. HOW?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:47 PM PST

    There is some kind of bound to tag thing going on, which I understand. But lets say I delete my copied earing so I can unbind this one and sell it. But then how can I rebind the new one without having to repay the full cost again to copy gear?

    Thanks in Advance!

    submitted by /u/Zxerakon
    [link] [comments]

    Goldsteinburg - YouTube Warrior - BDO Warrior PvP

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Best class against evasion memers?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:15 PM PST

    As title says, in my opinion warrior, ninja and rangers are the best. What you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Substantial-Courage3
    [link] [comments]

    Keep or not old character?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:53 PM PST

    So, guys, I am back to the game, the last time I played was in 2018. I have a Striker wich is my lifeskiller, and now that I returned, I will create another character to grind up and update my lifeskiller gear. The thing is I tested some classes pve and I really like striker, so is it possible to build a grinder and lifeskiller in my old Striker? What brings me the idea of making a new one (or even wait for season server 3 to arrives) is the fact that his storyline is old and maybe I will lose some stuff because of it. How do you guys feel about it? Also, I have p2w weight and inventory slots in my Lifeskiller striker, what also would help me out on grinding, since I won't have to buy theses stuff in a new character. Any advices?

    submitted by /u/sznyaan
    [link] [comments]

    Camera won't move

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:23 PM PST

    I'm having problems getting my camera to move like some times it will get stuck so i have to rotate it 360 degrees in the opposite direction to move it. I usually play on the steam version and don't have a problem, but i made a new account for fun and i started having this problem only with the regular client and not the steam version.

    submitted by /u/LordSvenz
    [link] [comments]

    I know its not viable, but my curiosity compels me

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:43 PM PST

    What class is the best at mounted/horse-combat? Sorc and Mystic seem bad so far. I only have the T8 freebie from seasonal. I just really wanna roll around somewhere and be all stupid on a horse.

    submitted by /u/XFactorNova
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game worth getting on the PS4?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I want to get into a big mmo and don't have a pc. I have ps4 pro and am thinking of buying the game is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/ExeterGently4TB
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment