• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Black Desert Online nova is OP

    Black Desert Online nova is OP


    nova is OP

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    99% of the BDO playerbase

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    I know most other players live for the grind, but I just like to knock out some quests occasionally or gather mats and craft when the mood strikes me

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Merry Christmas! ������

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:50 PM PST

    —❄️ Nova Awakening ❄️—

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:25 AM PST

    We've had one yes.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Orzekel horse gear

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:03 PM PST

    I made a D&D allignment chart based on the kind of people you see in group chat.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:11 AM PST

    The Deluxe Package upgrade has an insane value (30 bucks for like 180 bucks in return)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:33 AM PST

    My only complaint about nova

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Why does she automatically do the shield stance/block after every shift+w and even sometimes after skills... you should have to press q yourself. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Kaperboy
    [link] [comments]

    ive never seen a character look so sad while getting deleted...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:57 PM PST

    I made Nova's Mace in Real Life !

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Theyr'e going to fix the glitch that allows Steam players to log in?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:49 AM PST

    How to Get Pri Tuvala Great bow with Archer Seasonal?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    I can't turn my Naru Pen Greatbow in for Tuvala like every other gear item. Do i really need to upgrade one from blacksmith for 1 - Pri?

    submitted by /u/Escher77
    [link] [comments]

    Some nice Northern Lights in Calpheon!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:08 AM PST

    [PSA] You can purchase both Standard and Deluxe on steam

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Standard: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1324140/Black_Desert_Online__Standard_Package/
    Deluxe: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1324160/Black_Desert_Online__Deluxe_Package/

    No matter which one you have right now, you can purchase the other one too and get the full content. The 70% discount makes it a super good deal since you basically only pay for the pearls.

    Note: Pick the upgrade option (the cheaper one), not the full pack that contains the base game too.

    submitted by /u/Xy_o
    [link] [comments]

    Her base armor is already too good ✨

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    List of Auto Aim Skills

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Hello,

    I need your help to create a list of skills for each class that are effected by the new addition of auto aim (other than auto attacks). I'll start with mine.

    Awakened Warrior

    chopping kick, deep thrust, spinning slash, heavy strike, counter (only slow cast), ground smash, shield strike, kick

    slashing of the dead, gravedig, overwelm, pulverize + tempest, frenzied strikes, merciless, ankle break, armor break

    Actual strong ones: overwelm. Warriors can solar behind your back into autoaim overwelm way faster now.

    submitted by /u/Regl_b
    [link] [comments]

    I have been tracking my money in Warehouse every day for 500 days

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:42 AM PST

    What cultures are each region based on?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    For example, I know Mediah's akin to a Sultanate in culture, and Port Ratt (and its area) is Korean(?).

    However; Calpheon, Serendia & Balenos. I'm not sure what European country they're based on.

    Valencia seems Arabian, anyone confirm?

    Kamasylvia's just fictional Elvish.

    But most importantly; Drieghan and Duvencrune. They seem similar to Mongolian-Medieval Russia from what I guess.

    So, anyone able to confirm or debate?

    submitted by /u/Caomhannach
    [link] [comments]

    Season character

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Hi guys, I recently started playing this game and I made a kunoichi as a seasonal character. But I decided to switch to sorceress now and already level her up to 42. Now I learned that there are good rewards if you level up a seasonal character. Question is, can I swap the seasonal status on my kunoichi to my sorceress?

    submitted by /u/bobasupplement
    [link] [comments]

    Just a picture I think came out nicely.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment