• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Black Desert Online Anyone know the artist? Cause this is perfect 😂😂

    Black Desert Online Anyone know the artist? Cause this is perfect ����


    Anyone know the artist? Cause this is perfect ����

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    I drew my Shai deforesting this game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Cowhide Leather - Amazing texture

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    New Gunner Class

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:34 PM PST

    -78 IQ Player

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:31 PM PST

    So I started Black Desert about 2 weeks ago. I am having lots of fun I am leveling up pretty easily, my Berseker isn't having any issues, I've only died like twice and I think that's pretty good for a casual questing player. Until I reach level 53 and I am in the Ferrid Mine area and The Ferrid boss is absolutely kicking my ass. His damage to me is INSANE. So I get tired and lowkey give up and put down the game for 5 days. I decide to relaunch the game this morning and I wonder why I'm taking so much damage all of a sudden although I haven't with other bosses. TURNS OUT I haven't repaired any equipped item SINCE I STARTED PLAYING!! I didn't even know it was a thing ALTHOUGH I've played other MMOS that have item durability. So yeah I repair my items and I breeze through the boss with barely any damage taken :) hehe

    submitted by /u/SSourStew
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing yesterday on a seasonal server. Here's my Kunoishi. Advices of any kind are welcomed because I'm very noob.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Cute Gophy

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:12 PM PST

    Got RNG Carried and now finally finished with my Pot Piece!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:53 PM PST

    Got RNG Carried and now finally finished with my Pot Piece!

    https://preview.redd.it/voqry308pla61.png?width=308&format=png&auto=webp&s=47315fea7fc1f488efd3df1d4e8871de424f8910

    My last post was about my last piece. After 100s of hours on Ronaros, I finally got my piece and went to Sherekhan. 3 days of grinding and only 8 loot scrolls is all it took to get the third and final piece. I want to thank everyone for motivating me to continue and I am very excited to start my INF Mana Potion!!

    submitted by /u/Sidryc
    [link] [comments]

    My Awa Nova

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:32 AM PST

    Awakened Sorc vs Succ Nova

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:54 PM PST

    tf am I supposed to do?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    I always see people getting their characters drawn. How do you find artists willing to take on the job?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Some of my nova screens

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:29 AM PST

    Trouble deciding between Tamer and Sorc

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:19 PM PST

    I am having trouble deciding between tamer and sorc. Any suggestions from people who have played both?

    submitted by /u/GoatFeed
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring to Kakao

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:17 PM PST

    Anyone know what kind of information or have an idea of what will be asked of us to have us confirm our identity when the takeover happens.

    submitted by /u/Vizual904
    [link] [comments]

    Journals for AP/DP how long do they take?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:30 PM PST

    Which journals give ap/dp and how long do they take? also are there any requirements like gear and such?

    submitted by /u/AutomatonA
    [link] [comments]

    Naval Karma System

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    So earlier, i came to reddit for advice on how to grind back naval karma. I thought it would be kinda funny to sink an Epheria Cog that was chilling above Sycraia while showing my buddy the game, driving him around the ocean, just having fun. Obviously it was a dick move, and i deserve to be hit with some kind of repercussion, there is no denying that. But the amount of negative effects this has on my account is absolutely ridiculous. After one cannonball, i was at -50k karma, and after the 5 minutes it took me to sink this boat, i was at -250k. After swimming to Pirate Island so i could actually use any of my Boats today to attempt to grind my Karma back, i killed 1 young ocean stalker which gave me back 333 karma. Im using an Epheria Frigate i bought off the market place like a year a ago. which means i have to aim my boat, jump off the wheel and onto a cannon, hit him with the cannon, jump off the cannon, back onto the wheel and reposition, rinse and repeat. this took me 10 minutes to do. How in the absolute world do we expect a newer player to accomplish this, It would take me 125 hours of killing the sea monsters with my basic bitch boat equipment to be able to access any kind of wharfs. I just dont understand how this is at all reasonable.

    submitted by /u/Jackk_Lee
    [link] [comments]

    What should I exchange my witch's delicacy for?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:31 PM PST

    I have 302 Cp points, should I keep going for exp or trade for some materials?

    submitted by /u/mummiee
    [link] [comments]

    Summer Season Fughar Quests

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    I couldn't manage to finish the summer season quests and didn't graduate ofc. Recently I started to play again and summer season quests are still available for me. Will I get any reward and does that effect my winter season graduation? (I am on Day 21 rn)

    Thanks in advance and love you all 🧡

    submitted by /u/Seru_Butter
    [link] [comments]

    Since People Liked the screenshots, here's a few more.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:01 AM PST

    What in devil's anus is this portal?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:56 PM PST

    What in devil's anus is this portal?

    While I was grinding my seasonal weekly, this portal spawned and after five minutes or so, hordes of ancient mobs started spawning with each of them dropping seasonal enhancement material, after about 10 or so minutes a boss spawned laytenn(?).

    There was no one around so i don't know if the mobs or boss could be tagged and as far as loot I got

    Tuvala Ore x ~90

    Refined Stone x ~60

    Time-filled x ~150

    Specter's energy x 1

    Soiled Ogre Ring x 1

    Is this part of an event as I never got that thing to spawn again?

    https://preview.redd.it/wpzfzi9qqla61.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=3b3c79d63e8af0c8347b0509e1e505a799bd22bb

    submitted by /u/pgrcrazy
    [link] [comments]

    Awakening Wizard vs Archer Ft General Mors

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment