• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Black Desert Online Finally...wait a sec.

    Black Desert Online Finally...wait a sec.


    Finally...wait a sec.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:09 AM PST

    Oh well...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Day 56: I have infiltrated the Papu guild, but spying has been difficult.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:33 PM PST

    When you've been playing BDO for 3 years and haven't even developed a gambling addiction yet

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:02 AM PST

    How to Find Items I Rented?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:37 PM PST

    Noob here.

    I apparently have spent 9 Contribution Points (CP) on rented items, but have no idea what they are. Want to find out what they are so that I can return them and get the CP back.

    Can you please tell me what to do and where to click in the UI to find out?

    submitted by /u/wmeler
    [link] [comments]

    Found this written on a costume. What does it mean?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:08 PM PST

    Will our Loyalty points remain after the publisher change?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    Or should it all be spent beforehand? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/-Yaldabaoth-
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnect, crashes, lags, and many other bugs since last patch

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:21 AM PST

    Most of my friends and I noticed that since the transfer registrations became available the game performance became way worse than it was, occasional crashes used to happen once or twice a week when alt tabbing and such, but in the last few days the game becomes unplayable every few hours or even more often.

    One of the most common thing we get is that we lose connection to the game, we can't see new messages on chat, can't interact with NPCs, player characters stop moving or just disappear, can't get on horse etc. This either end with a reconnect screen after 5 or more minutes and us teleporting back to our last location where we still had connection or we have to shut down the bdo.exe from task manager since the Disconnect button won't work either.

    There are many bugs that are minor compared to this, several dark rift bosses spawning, extremely delayed controls (like you are playing on 5000ms) for a long time after greater world bosses like Vell or Garmoth.

    But yeah, the constant disconnects kinda make the game unplayable, as we can't even reliably grind because we can just lose connection at any moment and die, losing crystals and exp. This keeps happening at totally random intervals, sometimes we get it 3 times in an hour, sometime we can play for almost an entire day without it.

    Any of you guys experiencing similar game breaking bugs, and if so, found any solution for them yet?

    submitted by /u/MyselfHD
    [link] [comments]

    How often is the global costume design contest held?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

    submitted by /u/meneraing
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling help

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:38 PM PST

    Can someone help me level 3 characters at Pollys? It'll only take an hour of your time ;-;

    submitted by /u/ILovePugsXD
    [link] [comments]

    Sorc - Succession or Awakening for leveling?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:43 PM PST

    I see some mixed information on this.

    Some say succ is far better PvE. Others say Awakening is better PvE before endgame content/high skill points. Others are saying that changed for a recent balance pass, but others are saying Awakening got some nice buffs in balance patch too?

    Any advice for what I should go for on my season char?

    And any recommended builds for 56+ of succ or awakening?

    submitted by /u/SpyridonZ
    [link] [comments]

    The new headpieces :)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:09 PM PST

    Show Nova's Shield while riding on horse?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:37 PM PST

    I've seen novas with their shields behind their back while riding horses but I cant get mine to show. Is there an option?? I dont have the offhand off option enabled

    THanks

    submitted by /u/koolcandy
    [link] [comments]

    No Workers Today XD

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:33 PM PST

    House points

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Hi guys, i am new in BDO and i really want to make a rank 1 house in most of the citys.

    Is some 1 who can give me a list of the most convenient items (not from pearl shop) to add in the house ? Will really help me a lot. I search on internet but most of the info i found is like 4 years old....

    Any info is welcome :)

    Thx for the time

    submitted by /u/Funnic
    [link] [comments]

    Oasis Event Gear

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:29 PM PST

    Hey yall, I looked into this before hand and didn't really get a definitive answer so Im reposting about it. I started doing quest on some alts and got to valencia and found the 1silver Oasis boxes with TRI gear. When the event ends will we keep the gear or will we lose it? I just wanna make sure to not delete my current gear if I lose this stuff. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sir3nek
    [link] [comments]

    Nova | Which armor set is this?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:53 AM PST

    Pretty much the title :D I need that! Also: if you now the names of the other armor sets pls let me know too. https://gyazo.com/901c1e3a6475af0c789b4cc5916d7629

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/loup_ishii
    [link] [comments]

    Is blackstar helmet, armor and gloves viable in any case?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:34 AM PST

    Title

    submitted by /u/Meerza_
    [link] [comments]

    Contribution Points Basics

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:59 PM PST

    Total Noob Here. I invested contribution points in a few farms around Velia, but now I want to get them back. For example, Loggia Farm. I invested 1 point to get it connected to Velia. How do I get that one point back? According to the following, I can...but can't figure out HOW exactly...

    https://saarith.com/bdo-contribution-points-guide/#:~:text=To%20regain%20the%20contribution%20points,you%20from%20removing%20the%20node

    and

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/582660/discussions/0/1457328927833720656/

    submitted by /u/wmeler
    [link] [comments]

    How do i log into my Kakoa account on the steam versions?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:59 PM PST

    Lahn vs Dark Knight

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Looking for some opinions;

    Right now I have my lahn tagged and I do enjoy her, but I'm finding myself wanting to swap the tag to DK.

    I know you can tag and untag but it's quite expensive.

    Mainly using this character for pve in mind; how much worse is one class vs the other? Or are they close enough in performance that it's negligible?

    (And fun factor opinions appreciated!)

    submitted by /u/kaleschu
    [link] [comments]

    which is better

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:45 PM PST

    which is better in pve atm awaken guardian or succ lahn?

    submitted by /u/getredditt
    [link] [comments]

    Can't talk to wharf manager and got killed

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:39 PM PST

    Can't talk to wharf manager and got killed

    I'm very confusing about getting knowledges of Derensha, the wharf manager in Grandiha..
    I have no idea why I can't talk him and getting killed by archer guard :/

    Anyone know it?

    https://preview.redd.it/l279rsq3oke61.png?width=2680&format=png&auto=webp&s=504f0969d1b54475a387d508074018a8f20d709c

    submitted by /u/yushistr
    [link] [comments]

    HUNTING IN PARTY

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:39 PM PST

    Hello,

    I started playing bdo with 2 friends and i wonder if there are any hunting mobs that we can do together and that are worth doing in terms of silver profit. We are Artisan and Professonal ranks with artisan matchlocks.

    Ty

    submitted by /u/CyberBlyat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment