• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Black Desert Online Just one more...

    Black Desert Online Just one more...


    Just one more...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Doggo keeping his cool in the middle of the battleground

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:46 PM PST

    Stopped couting at ~150 hours at ronaros, 2,5 mil thrash at blood wolves... I'm... free

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:23 PM PST

    GrEetInGs AdVeNtuRerS

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:04 AM PST

    Finally reached 500dp, worked on this since July 2020

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:45 PM PST

    Code: whichclassareyou

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:57 PM PST

    https://twitter.com/NewsBlackDesert/status/1366530395047534594
    also some Instagram giveaway event

    Code: whichclassareyou

    1x Shakatu Luxury Box

    submitted by /u/cransis
    [link] [comments]

    I really hope I'm not the only one

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:38 PM PST

    First meme created, bear with me.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:48 PM PST

    Is this miracle with BDO real or i'm in a big big deceiving?!?!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:14 PM PST

    Friends, I do not know why, it just occurred to me and I downloaded the full BDO game from Steam and i made a valid account (probably deep inside I want to try 7 days trail), but I actually have got a full game with valid full time account, and i couldn't believe in my eyes. Then i start google it what happened to me with BDO and i find out that this days until 10 march if you download the game you can keep it and playing full game forever. So please friends tell me is this a wonderful true or is just my wonderful dream. Thank you guys . God bless you all.

    P.S. Iam very sorry for my English :)

    submitted by /u/Niki_starbuck
    [link] [comments]

    Princess of a fallen kingdom.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:37 PM PST

    Awakened my first T9 yesterday! (After 63fs :'))

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:39 AM PST

    Mondays in Heidel

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Shai screenshots are the best

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:12 AM PST

    No idea what this is, I've seen people post about access denied but never this.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:19 PM PST

    It's been 4 years and this is the visual progression of my character over time! [From Hero to Villian]

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Can I savethe Black Spirit's Thank You bundle?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:00 PM PST

    I don't have a use for it yet, maybe use it on a new class to exchange exp/skill and I was wondering if it would disappear if I don't open it soon? It doesn't have an expiration date but just wanted to make sure

    submitted by /u/hkiddo
    [link] [comments]

    JavaScript Error ?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:19 PM PST

    While opening the game on Launcher I get Error saying "javascript alert please try again later black desert online" and I can't join the game

    submitted by /u/PacoSkillZ
    [link] [comments]

    What to focus on next? Kzarka is lvl 2 cap, Dande is lvl 1. Playing Awak atm(Lahn). Ty in advance.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Question about all the (daily) rewards with the free version of the game

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:27 PM PST

    hey guys,
    so here is the thing. a couple of buddies asked me, if we wanted to take a look into BDO since its free now. So i got it on Steam. But now i have a Problem/Question: i am quite buisy with studying and exams at the moment so i dont really want to start into a new mmo that will eat up some time. Therefore i told myself to start the game with the end of the month/next month when my exams are over (for now).
    Now my Question is: Do all the rewards from all the events just need to be triggered once until march 31 so that they continue running (until i get lv 56 or complete the daily logins) or do they just stop and disappear on march 31?
    i really hope someone sees this and can give me an answer.... :)

    submitted by /u/OddCode71
    [link] [comments]

    Cant login via Steam

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:20 PM PST

    Hey,

    so I got the free version on steam, and downloaded/installed it. When launching the game it wants me to convert my account. Not possible cause I dont have a charakter.
    Now the launcher is completely empty. It doesnt update.

    submitted by /u/NemoONDuty
    [link] [comments]

    Game won't launch

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:00 PM PST

    So a couple days ago I decided that I wanted to try out this game but when I made an account it forced me to transfer my data even though I had none. Then when I tried to go along with the process it says that I can't transfer my data unless I create a character. So now I can't transfer my data and I cannot launch the game. Any ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Bobbanethelord
    [link] [comments]

    Can't buy acoin since the PA transfert on steam

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    i think i'm the rare person who have this problem but since the PA transfert i can't buy acoin on steam. I allways get a 404 error. I try to buy at PA but my account is completely blocked, its impossible to connect, even to recover the password of verify. I send 2 tickets to the support, and its been 3 days with no answer... I really want to buy acoin with the promo ending soon.

    Is there another way to get acoin ? Is there another way to contact the support ?

    I'm sure i'm not alone who send ticket, but man this is really depressing

    submitted by /u/pegasus974
    [link] [comments]

    My friend encountered a problem on the Steam version of this game.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Apparently, this game is free to download until March 10 at 1am. I was able to download and play it properly but for some reason, it is asking my friend that he needed a package to be able to play the game. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? It's supposed to be free, yet it is forcing him to buy an in game package in order to get into the game. I didn't go through this and I also downloaded the Steam version due to it being free till the 10th.

    submitted by /u/10hertzzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment