• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Black Desert Online Seems like Sage and Hashashin know each other

    Black Desert Online Seems like Sage and Hashashin know each other


    Seems like Sage and Hashashin know each other

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    As I promised, my Uchiha Sasuke costume guide!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Today I took a picture with my Guardian.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Remove cheering for all items except legendary treasures.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Category: Items

    Title: Remove cheering for all items except legendary treasures.

    Reason: Given that cheering stops what you're doing, forces you to stand in an animation, makes you vulnerable to being ganked in PvP, and the PvE invincibility ends before the animation finishes, cheering is a massive detriment to grinding.

    I firmly believe you should only cheer for treasure items that are actually impactful such as:

    • Spirit essence components (Infinite HP/MP potion)
    • Archaeologist's map pieces
    • Upgraded compass parts (Lafi Bedmountain's Upgraded Compass)
    • Merchant's ring pieces
    • Quturan's Lungs (La Orzeca Outfit)

    And other treasures. Cheers should be reserved for really impactful moments, and iconic treasures are the only items that are that impactful when you get them. I wouldn't even want to cheer for a Deboreka Necklace to be honest, just let me keep grinding.

    submitted by /u/ACanadianNoob
    [link] [comments]

    I am happy to announce, that months after farming for my potion, today it happened...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    My buddy got all 3 pieces on his first day of trying while I don't have a single piece :)

    submitted by /u/KennyCalifornia
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I have some extra silver

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    was trying to prove to my friend that i am so unlucky that i could probably FS up to 30 on reblath, managed to go up to 41. not sure if i should be happy or sad.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    One last montage for the Filter boys - Succ Ranger

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Took a while, but we've completed the set!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    How will they manage seasons with Sage release?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Will they add a new one and overlap it with old one or wait until 31st for season end to start a new one?

    submitted by /u/SnooCauliflowers6495
    [link] [comments]

    Vell, the F up world boss...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:26 PM PST

    Able to tag SAGE after lvl 56 on release?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    NOOB QUESTION. As title states, was wondering if youre able to tag new characters (SAGE) after you hit lvl 56 on release day and item copy everything. I know you cant roll weapons with coupons till i think 30 days after release?
    Cheers

    submitted by /u/LilVerminShitter
    [link] [comments]

    100 BSA Rounds Completed - PSA: Consider Rolling Stored Dice Before Completions Get Reset on 3/24

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    100 BSA Rounds Completed - PSA: Consider Rolling Stored Dice Before Completions Get Reset on 3/24

    https://preview.redd.it/3qe9du6h83n61.png?width=850&format=png&auto=webp&s=ceca194b85ef7a5880ff3efdc7b8c792c4451d70

    Glad I made it before they reset completions. Anyone else over 100 already?

    PSA:" We were originally planning to reset all "Rewards for Additional Rounds Completed", but after looking at the in-game statistics, we discovered that many adventurers had yet to use their dice. And so, the actual reset for the number of additional rounds completed is scheduled for 2 weeks later on March 24. "

    submitted by /u/glover179
    [link] [comments]

    Newcomer Friendly Players

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Just started the game on NA, wouldn't mind people to hang out and play with or just advice, currently at 58 with a kunoichi

    submitted by /u/DanteCV
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea about Sage's awakening weapon?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    have you hear, read, or anything about sage's awakening weapon?

    if not, what you think it will be?

    submitted by /u/LethalGhost777
    [link] [comments]

    The 5 Wizards of Middle Earth... or not

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    You can't tell me where I can and can't fish. You're not the boss of me!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    PSA: Black Spirit Adventure reward counter will reset in 2 weeks

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Might aswell save your dices for after the reset for a headstart, if you are not close to the 100 reward.

    They also gona add a 75 completion reward.

    submitted by /u/Hellifant
    [link] [comments]

    POV : Your the stones melting

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:58 AM PST

    Training Dummy Not working

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    1. Yes, I'm using the correct book
    2. Yes, I have all weapons equipped.
    3. No, I'm not in a party
    4. I've tried changing channels several times.

    I cannot interact with the training dummy no matter what I try. Anyone else ever run into this? Just burned another book for nothing.

    submitted by /u/Luedi76
    [link] [comments]

    245 ap Striker awake PVE combo???

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    I am planning on making a striker awakening next season. Can you guys recommend me a PVE combo that i can use especially at stars end?

    submitted by /u/ArchaeonVIII
    [link] [comments]

    Class help, not a what's best post.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Friends getting me back into BDO, and I'm trying to pick a class to run with. I hate going from Succ to Awakened during combat often though. It just feels really jarring. Can anyone recommend which classes I should look into that remain mostly in either Awakened and Succ most of the time, and are still remotely competitive for farming/1v1/or gvg?

    submitted by /u/Akello45
    [link] [comments]

    Started seeing my workers today, is this a new thing or did I enable something by accident?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment