• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Black Desert Online bois, i just hit full PEN

    Black Desert Online bois, i just hit full PEN


    bois, i just hit full PEN

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:04 AM PST

    After all the loot scroll hours at Sherekhans, I got tired of sitting at my desk and decided to just chill grind on my phone without any buffs. Chill grinds apparently give the best RNG.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PST

    We finally got it!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:50 PM PST

    coco <3 chippy photoshoot

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:34 PM PST

    Mass of Pure Magic, could learn something.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Remove all slows

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:37 PM PST

    Just in case anyone wonders where all the plywood on NA goes now a days.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:59 AM PST

    I got 4~ free rolls off of one while playing the Black Spirit's Adventure

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:57 PM PST

    Nice try PA

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:10 PM PST

    is this really what the "Outside world" thinks of BDO? found this comment on the wow forums

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:13 PM PST

    After a year and a half’s worth of attempts, I finally achieved PEN! Feels good ��

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PST

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:04 PM PST

    #JustPegasusThings

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Did anyone keep that cursed box from all those years ago?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:08 PM PST

    I have been waiting for this moment.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:49 AM PST

    Looking for the names of these armours.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PST

    How do you trade out duplicate questline costume sets again?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:32 AM PST

    I recall there being a patch where theres an exchange npc for duplicate sets?

    submitted by /u/MechwolfMachina
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I start with pvp?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Hello there,

    I started playing the game in september of last year. My first class was Lahn, who I immediately fell in love with and still am. I just hit her 265k bracket on succession.

    Now, I'd really like to get into PvP. Problem is, as far as i know Lahn succ really isnt good in 1v1. How is she in Nodewars? Not so good I heard too. I don't have a problem switching to Awakening, but 1st I'd go down to 257k (I have my kzarka pen c4), and 2nd I use my succ Lahn to grind 1-2 hours per day. For me to do pvp and pve simultaniously I'd either have to be constantly up on old moon books, or make another lahn. I don't have the money and actually really don't want to spend it on these stupid books just so I can switch around. Also making another Lahn isn't optimal either. I have a pretty good income and economy, but I'd have to spend about 20 bil on new gear which I really don't want. I could put that on my succ lahn and get to 273k with that kind of money. Also it would take probably about 2-3 months to get.

    I know I could just make a new Lahn next season, but then I am pretty much stuck at that ap cause I still need tet accs. It woul also take some time to complete the season. I'd like to start with pvp as soon as possible.

    I also thought about making a sorc but idk I really like playing Lahn and her unique flying stuff is so addicting. I will probably make a sorc next season anyway and just see how she suits me. Another class I really would like to try is ranger for nodewars and rbf.

    Do you have any ideas/ recommendations?

    Also, I find it really hard finding ressources on all the more advanced stuff than just some basic skill chains and combos like mouse movement, animation cancels and stuff like that. I am looking around on classcords but especially the lahn classcord doesn't have nearly as much stuff documented that you can do (see neto's videos on youtube).

    This whole big pvp thing is just so overwhelming and confusing to start with, hope you can give me some insights.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Alphabethur
    [link] [comments]

    BDO Story Summary?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:26 PM PST

    So some time ago I found on the forums a post summarizing the BDO Story, at least a portion of it, in a far more digestible manner given the main story itself is quite... poor at it, despite the interesting lore of the universe. I'm curious if anything has a link to the post as I can't seem to find it myself with some cursory googling/history scouring. It would be extremely appreciated, as I have been digging what I can digest beyond "you're mindlessly helping politicians for... some reason."

    submitted by /u/AllCorruptingHarlot
    [link] [comments]

    Shame on you PA

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PST

    There is always ww3 at velia wharf, boat staying afk, blocking path, giving me message ''please try again in a moment, character getting stuck, even escape doesn't work

    How many freaking years will it take them to fix something like this

    submitted by /u/Apheliosmainsquad
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find Nouver

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:55 PM PST

    Where to efficiently use this all?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:54 PM PST

    I just lost more than any of you can possibly even DREAM of losing in the span of a DAY and it sucks. It hurts.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:52 PM PST

    I'm in a spot where most of you aren't, where I can lose absurd amounts, but it doesn't change the fact that it sucks... basically lost like 5 bil and nah that's not an M. BILLION, not MILLION.

    submitted by /u/liquidbrowndelight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment