• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Black Desert Online I painted Sage, Nova, and Hashashin

    Black Desert Online I painted Sage, Nova, and Hashashin


    I painted Sage, Nova, and Hashashin

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    True story...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    This guy just chilling in the shallow pool at Terrmian beach ���� Another desktop background?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Guild meetup. A feed and few drinks. Then this happened.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Since the Sage contest is over, I might as well show it here too, Sage the Sphera stealer

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Not exactly what I meant google....

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Azure Nova ....and Horse

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Console Maid + Pet code

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    2C3D35A888E84F05

    I dont play console so whoever wants it can have it

    submitted by /u/MrHaanSolow
    [link] [comments]

    Typing L or I is weird in chat

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    When im in the text box to type, lowercase L's and Is show up grayed out making it really hard to see. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? To clarify I can see i and l fine in the chat box and when i hit enter but as im typing its really hard to make out.

    submitted by /u/Voodoohigh
    [link] [comments]

    Nvidia drivers released on 4/14 - 466.11 cause hard pc lockup on game exit - 3060 ti

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Rolling back did correct the issue. Don't know if it's limited to dell 3060 tis or what - but it locked 100% of the time on exit. Drivers 465.89 do work perfectly

    submitted by /u/PythonsByX
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play the game, says: Launcher update has failed.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    I've tried veryfing the files through Steam and the Launcher itself, it just doesn't work. I really wanted to play this game, but I can't even get past the Launcher. I'm on the latest windows 10 update. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Graphiiczz677
    [link] [comments]

    What is the name of the outfit in character creator for Sorceress?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    Basically what the title says.

    I made my character and really liked the outfit in character creator. Realized that I don't start with it (I'm new to the game so didn't know this). And tbh I'm not a huge fan of the free drip I get for 15 days.

    submitted by /u/ElectricDroyer27
    [link] [comments]

    Need help choosing my main.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    I've got a 247 ap 292 dp succ striker rn, and I'm leveling a hash. I was wondering which one I should invest the most in? I enjoy playing both, and I'm waiting for next season to get that boss gear exchange coupon to get a tri kutum for either the striker or hash. Which one should I get it on?

    submitted by /u/GodOfHyperdeath212
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Yianaros Headpiece come back?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked before. I was sick the week that the yianaros headpiece came out in 2019 (for witch specifically) and I didn't get to log on to but it and I'm wondering if it has ever or will ever be back. I want it so bad :(

    I put an order for it on the marketplace that week, but it's been years and no one has sold any. This is NA btw.

    submitted by /u/Mabayu
    [link] [comments]

    Hash succ playstyle

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    I read that hash succ would be kind of difficult to play/master and that he has high apm.

    I Main awakend Wiz so every other class looks kind of complicated to me :D. Does hash succ really need a high apm and much of good timed combos to be efficient?

    Right now I only play him with 3-4 big aoes which feels kind of slow and boring though and I don't have enough skill points to try everything myself.

    submitted by /u/Kaveh01
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for tagging a Succ + Awakening duo for PvE?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    My main is a Succ Lahn and I'm really enjoying Awakening Guardian too. I really only PvE and have no plans to get into PvP. I'm currently tagging both with 263k/265k/315 with C4 Kzarka and C4 Dande. I have a Tri BS Mainhand on my Lahn just waiting to hit that TET upgrade.

    I was hoping to look for tips or validations whether if I want to keep a Succ + Awakening tandem, I should be aiming for TET BS on both mainhand and Awakening as both classes benefit from the monster damage on either weapon?

    I've read that Awakening classes should get a Caphras'd Pen Dande instead, but that's only if you play pure Awakening right? Wouldn't a TET BS Awakening also benefit my Succ?

    Thanks for any tips!

    submitted by /u/Ellyidol
    [link] [comments]

    Tag System - Possible to copy just some items?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    I'm wondering if there's a way to just copy some of the items with tag system? For ex: Armor only, or weapons only, jewelry only, etc?

    submitted by /u/SpyridonZ
    [link] [comments]

    Is knowledge locator released in KR?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    I need to go for 8k ecology but this is taking too long

    submitted by /u/Petrenkov
    [link] [comments]

    Lahn main succ skills help

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Recently thought I would return to my lahn for some fun, I really enjoy her but always played awakening. Just swapped to succession skill tree and all awkward for me. What are the much have skills and those in order for her?

    Next I only have 1300 skill points so would I be best to grind out to say 2k as awakening which I know or stick with succ and learn as I go?

    Also as she isn't my main she's only 255ap at present

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/FuddyBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Has Anyone Actually Tested a Dark-Stained Scroll?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    The awakened scrolls update was pushed to global labs Dember 24th. By my estimation, if someone started collecting scrolls then, they should have been able to craft 2 or 3 by now. Of course, that would mean getting on global labs daily, which is a big ask, but I'd hope some content creator or something to have bothered to do it. However, can't find anything with my own search of English stuff (totally possible I missed something though). Is there any chance there's a youtube video or forum post or something in another language?

    Either way, I feel like PA really screwed this up by pushing them to glab with basically no way obtain/test them.

    submitted by /u/nebman227
    [link] [comments]

    How many players fit on one Channel/Server?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I always wondered what the "crowded" info in the server selection meant, in relation to the maximum players.

    submitted by /u/Homer-DOH-Simpson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment