• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Black Desert Online Why creating new classes when...

    Black Desert Online Why creating new classes when...


    Why creating new classes when...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    It has been 5 years already. Can this game fix the rooftop, please?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    Finished the Lahn portrait today. Watercolor on paper, 9x12in.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    PEN attempts be like

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    How well do you know Velia?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I've recently been exploring Velia a lot and found a lot of interesting spots, can you find them too? :D

    https://imgur.com/a/Z2ZzpuN

    Maybe you know some lost places or secret locations in Velia too that aren't part of this collection already?

    Enjoy ~

    submitted by /u/SublykPuppeteer
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't we keep the flower boat? :'(

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    O'dyllita Border Adventure Journal

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Need an immediate fix for this Node War killer

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Just got done editing my first video ever for BDO. Here I share my latest enhancing sessions from my stream. Any feedback is appreciated and thank you for watching :)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    BDO PC GamePad UI Mode

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    When just doing some chill lifeskilling/bartering, I've been using my controller. Overall, I'm enjoying the experience, except a few things of note that I'm not sure are possible as of right now with PC gamepad UI, so I'm here to see if anyone has figured it out or if it's just something PA needs to fix/add.

    1) Some menus pop-up and have no controller interaction. (Example: I can go to Menu->Life->Bartering Info.) the menu opens. But no way to scroll/select a barter to path to; can't unlock mouse and control with thumbsticks; no big deal. Can go to map and do manually. But would be nice.

    2) the "anchor" button can't be interacted with for the same reasons as above.

    Other than a few menus and things, I overall enjoy the majority of the gamepad ui over regular PC. Anyone have any info on how to accomplish any of things without disabling GamePad UI (I know with regular GamePad enabled it'll work, without GamePad UI)

    submitted by /u/Purogatorium
    [link] [comments]

    SEA server

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Dumb question, which do you guys prefer, TAA or FXAA

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Jaggies with no blur, or blur with no jaggies. Hard to decide.....

    submitted by /u/Instagram_User187911
    [link] [comments]

    Same FPS on lowest optimal and Remastered

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Hello, I seem to have a problem where I have the same FPS whether I'm playing on low or remastered (around 100fps), I have an RTX 2070super, I have noticed that on Remastered my pc uses 95% of the GPU while on lowest it only uses about 15% (maybe that's the problem?), I also noticed that despite having 100-140fps on remastered the game seems laggy and I frequently have these annoying micro stutters even when I'm above 100fps but it still stutters. I have assigned the game the highest priority in the task manager but nothing solved, drivers are up to date, I play on Fullscreen as well.

    submitted by /u/GoodGuyThanos
    [link] [comments]

    Distortion Horror Stories?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Anyone got any to share? I'm only 10 hours dry but man, this stinks :/

    submitted by /u/gucciavacado
    [link] [comments]

    What the Loyalty Theiah's Orbs got me. That is probably all my luck for the year.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Cant roll BSA, Use coupons or Bdo wiki in-game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Black spirits adventure, Use coupons, and the promotions in the pearl shop will not show. I have tried verifying my game cache, deleting my config, patching the game in the pa launcher, running in admin, restarting my computer, and a bunch of others. Currently, this is the second day this bug has been going on and I'm having a hard time doing the BSA event. I'd be super happy if you guys would be able to assist me.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF7Zpa-cNkU

    submitted by /u/Sl1ceeee
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it telling me I need to change the name when upgrading my clan to a guild?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Who to ask about BDO art commission?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    just want to share my screenshot

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Velia Crashes Game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Hello, so as the title suggests, I've been keeping track of what I thought were random daily crashes (aka the blue screen) until I saw a pattern starting to emerge.

    Each day morning I'll get onto my farming alt to til the fields and whatnot, then head down into Velia to sell off the excess magic seeds and place my fruits in the storage... thing is every single time I do this, as I move away from mr storage, the game crashes.

    This is a real thing that happens every single morning like clockwork and only seems to occur once. Not saying I've not had more crashes in a day, as I definitely have, but this one weird trigger is absolute and I don't know why.

    It doesn't do it in Calpheon, a city much larger and more packed than Velia, nor does it do it in Valencia, the same as above... just Velia.

    Does anyone else experience this or something like this?

    submitted by /u/Mannerless1
    [link] [comments]

    Normal or Awakaned Saunil?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Im a fairly new player and would like to know is Awakened Saunil scroll Better than Normal Saunil x3?

    submitted by /u/shinstxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment