• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    it hurts everytime ;_;

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    Money guide

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    14 Loot Scrolls at Kratuga Cancer Ruins

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Large Scale Guide for Shais~!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    How siege feels with massive de-sync

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    Getting ready to swap the moon for Halloween

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    Looks like The Great Expedition came early...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    https://streamable.com/axjgh

    Yeah, so was having some friendly duels in Arsha with a DK when he asked me, "How the fuck did you get a ship for a weapon?!" Imagine my confusion.... PEN Sailboat btw boys.

    submitted by /u/Fiv3Sh0t
    [link] [comments]

    82 T8 failstacks, beat the world record? S.A Server

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:51 PM PDT

    Perhaps today IS a good day to die! Prepare for ramming speed!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    Captain look!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    [SEA] October 16, 2019 Update Patch Notes

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Hunting Season Results!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    Hunting Season Results!

    https://i.redd.it/irqfpbovuss31.png

    The loot i got from 2 weeks of hitting what bosses i could, placed alts at each.

    Kutum stopped dropping auras after i got box and Nouver only dropped aura once in 6 attempts

    submitted by /u/MWS-Aleksander
    [link] [comments]

    Where's my stuff?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:39 PM PDT

    I bought five Yuria amulets off the central market. Thought it was good. Collected them from the market. I didn't see them in my market wallet so I figured they went into my inventory. But they didn't. It took my 300k silver but I never got my stuff.

    Double, triple checked. I didn't pre-order it, didn't add it to a wish list and the game showed me the transaction but I never got my weapons and am out 300k.

    Has this happened to anyone before? Is this a glitch or did I just screw up some where?

    submitted by /u/SymbioticGoth
    [link] [comments]

    Sorc Build Help Please!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    I am a little past softcap and looking for help on what armor to get. I have all Tet (3 Tet accessories) and want to make sure I am going in the right direction before spending money/enchanting for Pen.

    Should I go for evasion stuff (Leebur, Muskan, Heve). Or stick with AP/DP/Accurracy from Uro/Bheg (will prob go Heve either way).

    I certainly won't be making a side evasion build, am not OP geared and can afford to give up AP for evasion so this is where I am confused. I've seen people like Macilus use Leebur/Heve,Muskan and evasion crystals in chest and still use AP accessories, so wondering if that is viable for me?

    Appreciate any informed help.

    submitted by /u/Centurion120
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how exactly the loot system works in groups?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    Information on this games mechanics are so damn hard to find...so i was wondering how the game decides who gets which drop and how the different loot settings change that. Free looting is obvious but how exactly do random and ordered looting work and wtf does party leader aquisition do?

    Any info would be welcome

    submitted by /u/Mr_Mido
    [link] [comments]

    A surprisingly peaceful sunset over Star's End.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:25 AM PDT

    Questions about Shai

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    Hey guys i had a few questions regarding Shai because i thought of making one.

    Information: If i make a shai i would buy her full Tri weapons and would end up at like 210Ap.

    Questions: 1. I see many Builds without a awakening for Shai, can somebody maybe tell me why? Isn't it worth to play her awakening in lower AP grinding spots? 2. What rotation should i use to clear easy grinding spots like gahaz oder polly's? 3. I have read that Shai is lacking AoE, is this true?

    submitted by /u/Snibba123
    [link] [comments]

    It's about that time again ��

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    Hoping you guys can give me your 2c.

    I been playing Lahn since it came out and I am so bored of it I need something new. . It is a great class but i am just not feeling it anymore.

    I want to get your recommendations.

    I am looking for a class that's good on large scale.

    I like classes with mobility and burst damage. I tend to always play on the flank and like to sneak up on enemy groups bust my load and bounce.

    I tend to have a bad habit and think I am superman and keep diving on full guilds always hoping I am going to survive but never happens lol.

    What class would YOU recommend?

    submitted by /u/RiiiGA
    [link] [comments]

    Use or save drop rate scrolls?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    Musa at around 237 AP. Grinding at manshaums currently. I have about 35 of them.
    Edit: If save, where should I use them in the future?

    submitted by /u/ykzdropdead
    [link] [comments]

    2 Ooks Chilling

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:53 PM PDT

    2 Ooks Chilling

    One of the best/coolest strikers I've ever fought."Kree"

    https://i.redd.it/72lee8km3us31.png

    submitted by /u/LilVerDe
    [link] [comments]

    investing

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    Is it worth to invest in 1bil worth of rerlic shards for profit?

    submitted by /u/deycalv
    [link] [comments]

    Striker at 270ap

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    I know Striker class damage are silly to compare but how well will a 270ap striker do in pve & pvp as per current status?

    submitted by /u/Shishin91
    [link] [comments]

    [Maintenance] Regular Maintenance October 16th 2019

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment