• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The new UI is bad.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    Just another "New UI" meme keep scrolling

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    When you run past an idling enemy

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    Stay calm and breathe

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:26 AM PDT

    Kakao probably released console UI onto PC so everyone would be outraged at that instead of their new gacha sale

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    True Sorceress BiS finally reached

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    Any reason why it says previous node, but there’s no previous node to connect? It’s right next to Valencia

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:02 PM PDT

    My first DUO drop after 16 months of BDO

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    A question for the guilds Corrupt, Filter, Snake and BasilicaCorps.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    Why tf do you all have your emblem as an Ant wearing a crown?

    submitted by /u/MrBrick_
    [link] [comments]

    Where now? Silver grind

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:48 PM PDT

    This 50% drop rate is really helping me! crippleingdepression

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    gathering help

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:12 PM PDT

    never done gathering before looking to get into it and im just wondering which tool would make me the most money in the long run example (axe,pickaxe,fluid collector)

    submitted by /u/howtoredditpls
    [link] [comments]

    RTX 2080 Super/Ti Users

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    I'm about to upgrade my GPU from a GTX 1070 to either a 2080 Super or the Ti, tried the 2070 Super already and don't get the frames I want (~120 on medium high). What frames do you guys get if you're using a 2080s/ti and at what settings + res? Thanks

    Resolution - 1440p 144hz

    CPU - i7 6700k 4.7ghz all cores

    submitted by /u/OffinEWN
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Vs Ninja | 1v1 Duels

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    Bored with grind wantto start new way for earning money. What should I start?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    So i giveup for some time with grinding and want to LifeSkill or make worker empire. Can someone write what lifeskill is best for money? Can I get more silver then grinding in polly/gahaz? Thanks for help

    submitted by /u/Razerothx
    [link] [comments]

    Guildlie drew this for inktober. Doesnt have reddit so i wanted to post it for him.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:10 AM PDT

    Looking for a medium sized active guild on Xbox!! Message me please!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    Miniature elephant help

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:59 PM PDT

    So i just did the quest for the mini elephant. I have the token to redeem him in my inventory, I'm at the stable master, talking to the stable master and selecting the stable option tells me I have a mount i can register but clicking the button for register mount brings up a menu with no option to select one to register. Is this a bug with the new patch, possibly related to the updated UI or am I doing something wrong trying to redeem my baby elephant?

    submitted by /u/forgotmypasswordzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Battlegrounds

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys, was just wondering why we arent getting a new battleground/rbf map? For a game that prides itself in pvp I think it's crazy how we only have 1 rbf map when we could easily have more, hell we could even have game modes like capture the flag, holding positions and so many other options! I'm sure alot feel this way as its content alot of us want implemented.

    submitted by /u/rivalx5
    [link] [comments]

    My PC cafe has Black Desert Online but their steam doesnt.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    Hello, the PC Cafe im playing at recently installed Black Desert Online but its not in steam. I wanted to try black desert online but the only way i can get it is if i buy it in steam. Is there a way i can play using my steam acct. If the BDO has a different client?

    submitted by /u/TeamRocketZypher
    [link] [comments]

    New UI horse skill change

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    Ok I feel like an idiot but I can't seem to find how to change my horse skill with the new UI... There used to be the straight forward 'change' and 'desire' options next to the skills, I can't seem to find them now?? Pls send help, I am 1 skill off and was planning to try get my first tier 8 courser :(

    submitted by /u/gnawned
    [link] [comments]

    Kakao Publishing Rights

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone know roughly when Kakao's publishing rights for NA/EU open up for renegotiation? Only thing I can find says it was opened in March 2019 but we haven't heard anything about it so I'm thinking that's not right.

    submitted by /u/Nacholistik
    [link] [comments]

    Fun to grind

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    In your opinion which is the best class to grind and farm? I'm not asking about the faster (like musa I guess) or easiest (witch or Lahn), I want to know if there's a class where you can farm a lot and not getting sick of it. Ty.

    submitted by /u/lipefsa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment