• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Black Desert Online it's sad every time ;_;

    Black Desert Online it's sad every time ;_;


    it's sad every time ;_;

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:07 PM PST

    Relatable

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:51 PM PST

    What is the name of this mob??

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:34 AM PST

    This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PST

    peeking through the leaves

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:58 AM PST

    Today i met a pretty cool CM and we went sailing :D

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Mutant Ogre kill w/ 6 man team!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:48 PM PST

    Looking at my storage trying to figure out how to make gains.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:44 PM PST

    Knowing yo failing pen roulette... again...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:26 PM PST

    BDO After Dark #2 (pre-remastered edition) - “For the night is dark and full of... Tamers?!”

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:43 PM PST

    BDO After Dark (pre-remastered) -Figured I’d post a few more good screenshots from back when dark meant dark. Fireworks were amazing back then.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:29 PM PST

    Anyone got some (good) pictures of the Deve Crowns? What do they look like?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Title. Once again we can only pick one reward without any clue how it looks like.

    Anyone got some good images?

    submitted by /u/Raikira
    [link] [comments]

    Devouring failstacks through the spirit

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:21 PM PST

    Devouring failstacks through the spirit

    Hello.

    I need some explanation about devouring items. According to the quick help in the window i need to be at least +1 failstack IN to use this function, and i can use it until i reach 200+ stacks.

    Does it work as it is written or am i missing something? o.O

    AND if it's a 1 time use, can I add those failstacks onto Valks'?

    https://preview.redd.it/3tlhqckcsiz31.png?width=631&format=png&auto=webp&s=78535078407aca6e64fdf457de1ad3ebed3d5c5e

    submitted by /u/konradda4
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble getting my invitation code to work for Shadow Arena, anyone else have this issue?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:34 PM PST

    After finally being able to login it says that it's unable to create a verification code. Anyone experience this and find a fix per chance?

    submitted by /u/waconcept
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry newb here

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:18 PM PST

    Sorry for newb post, I got a couple characters to 17 and I no longer have a black spirit quest, do I just grind levels or something until a new one becomes available or did I break something?

    submitted by /u/Dorkovitch
    [link] [comments]

    Mystic AP/DP Hystria

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:02 PM PST

    How much AP/DP do i Need as mystic to Grind Hystria properly?

    submitted by /u/KennyCalifornia
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Horse Skill Coupon Question

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:31 PM PST

    I used the horse training skill coupon and it said it'll take an hour. 3 hours later when I go to stable it says "cancel training"... Does that mean that it's not complete or is that normal? I don't want to waste the coupon and have my horse skill not trained...

    Thanks in advance guys!

    submitted by /u/0Ciju0
    [link] [comments]

    Cant decide on Shai

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:55 PM PST

    So im rerolling once again lol.. i was wondering if i could get any insight on how people feel about shai vs witch. im more of a solo grinder and was just looking for some opinions on both classes any insight would be great thanks!!

    submitted by /u/BrandinoPete
    [link] [comments]

    Bevel Amity

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:53 PM PST

    I can't seem to crack bevel in amity I fail just about every time wondering if anyone knows any good combinations to use!? I I'm only at about 62 and need to get up to 540.

    submitted by /u/kswedey
    [link] [comments]

    If I die during a boss fight and as I'm running back to it, the world boss dies... do I get loot?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:43 PM PST

    Just died at Nouver and used my started running back and got the notification it was killed. Do I just have to find the loot and spot where it died or nothing for me ):

    submitted by /u/TheUbnub
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment