• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:09 PM PST

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    One of mys 4000 images of my tamer ♥

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:08 AM PST

    1984: Cron Castle Recoloured

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:33 PM PST

    whenever u guys feel bad about your Fairy, just remember I have this Radiant Fairy

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    it's sad every time ;_;

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:32 PM PST

    When the reblath hits +15

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:38 PM PST

    ~ Spirit Animal ~

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    Overview of Ranger Succession Grinding in Different Spots

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:53 AM PST

    To those who keep 200+ fps consistently

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Can you post your system specs and settings? Time to show off your big dick fps :)

    submitted by /u/aummahgerd
    [link] [comments]

    Need Tips for sailing/bartering

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    Title says it. wanna start getting into sailing and maybe sea monster hunting. what should i prepare ? is epheria sailbot enough ? any quests that i need to do? does it give good money? thanks in advance and hope you tap those pens

    submitted by /u/MouWasHere
    [link] [comments]

    Sailor Sickness and Elixirs

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:06 PM PST

    I've been doing the sailing and bartering and now I have a few sick sailors. I went and got some of the Mandragora stuff and bought the other mats listed in the BDOCODEX for the ELIXIR of REGENERATION potion needed to fix em up.. but even with Professional 5 and all my Black Spirit Guide Alchemy quests up to current skill level, it just isn't working. What did I miss? I ran all the quests I could find regarding the barter and the new ships, yet the potion is not working. Can someone please guide me to the solution of this alchemy nightmare?

    submitted by /u/Chuzordie
    [link] [comments]

    How Do I Spend My Silver?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:29 PM PST

    I hope this isn't a dumb question, but I'm a complete noob to Black Desert, so I'm going to ask anyway. Should I save my silver for later game or start spending it now? I'm only a level 29 ranger at the moment and I've heard that you don't really need to start spending money on armor until around level 40 or 50.

    submitted by /u/gonzaliz
    [link] [comments]

    Mystic should get a little blue dragon companion

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:39 AM PST

    I don't care what he does, I just want a Chinese/Japanese ancient sea dragon following me around

    submitted by /u/Vbomb1337
    [link] [comments]

    Swimming here is awesome... is like there is no water

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    The black spirit

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:39 AM PST

    Kama dailies not showing up

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:13 PM PST

    I have completed 2 sets of quests as indicated in the quest tab. I can still find some new quests in the Kama region.

    Why can't I see any recurring daily quests?

    submitted by /u/WiNKG
    [link] [comments]

    PvP 51 - Tamer - Vash - Black Desert SA - Hope you Enjoy!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    Anyone know which sword is this one?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:57 AM PST

    Korean preset/account help

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    So I was wondering can anyone with a Korean account help me get some presets for sorc? the ones that are listed on forums and on here are like 2 almost 3 years old. Let me know (compensation can be arranged if needed lol)

    submitted by /u/faYEEHAW
    [link] [comments]

    Sails

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    On your ship you can raise your sails by clicking the little icon above your durability bar.

    I've searched for hours on the internet only to find nothing on it! Id figure i share it to those that did not know.

    Edit: Corrections

    submitted by /u/Mysticff14
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of PVE content does BDO have at end game?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:40 PM PST

    I bought the game two years ago but never got into it because it was focused on PVP, i was curious as to whether or not anything has changed since then, and if PVE content has been added?

    submitted by /u/buggaluggggg
    [link] [comments]

    Ram horn witch gear question

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:09 PM PST

    I know it's an old pearl shop item and see it in the marketplace still. What's the likelihood of the order being filled? Should I not hold my breath and just save the silver?

    submitted by /u/mrsplump
    [link] [comments]

    All the cash grab succession outfits

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:51 AM PST

    can someone help me?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    When ever i go to join a server my game crashes

    submitted by /u/Sniper_Sinon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment