• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Black Desert Online When your horse falls off a cliff

    Black Desert Online When your horse falls off a cliff


    When your horse falls off a cliff

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I used to be an adventurer like you, then I went to Shakatu

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Black Desert has such majestic sea life.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    What happened to this version of Sorc? I keep seeing this image everywhere and it looks nice, but isn't in the actual game

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Typical Shai screenshot. Was fighting the Manes when this was taken :)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    unlucky gamblers in nutshell

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    [SEA] [Event] Geese and Golden Eggs, it’s the Flondor Festival!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    A little teaser I made in 4k just to practice with the camera. Hope you enjoy it!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Whats the one thing that made u choose your char??

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Got Tamer/Musa/DK to lvl 58-59 but got bored of them. Trying to choose a new char to play. Idc about pros and cons that much. But instead of getting answers like "just play what u enjoy" etc etc, I wanna know what you enjoy about your char. :D

    submitted by /u/SomeMoreSoupPlease
    [link] [comments]

    [Maintenance] Regular Maintenance April 8th 2020

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    [KR] [Event] We invite you to the mysterious Ellie Water Festival!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Is there a way to check how much time I have left in Olvia servers?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    submitted by /u/TFJshot
    [link] [comments]

    KR Lahn Nerfs + Buffs

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Shai Music Collection #9 Band Specials

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Bartering money.. I dont see it

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    So I got my caravel yesterday and wanted to go for carrack after, but as I am getting into some actual bartering I dont really see how this is supposed to make me some actual money. Especially when I spend around 2 hours doing the monster hunting and other dailies.

    I'm extremely overwhelmed with what goods I should keep and what I can sell so right now I'm just stocking everything up in my storage and going for t5's wherever possible and keeping the t4's I need for carrack upgrades.

    My questions are:

    1. how do I know what I can sell and what to trade in for sea coins?

    2. Im only at around 300 barters but I'm already struggling with what routes I should take and what mats are worth it to buy off mp.. will this get easier with more routes or would this just overwhelm me even more?

    3. Whats the most efficient place to stock various goods? I've read somewhere that for example I shouldn't store t1's at Epheria etc...

    Other tips are welcome too!

    As a side note I currently have the +10 green gear that I eventually need to upgrade to blue gear for carrack.

    Edit: thank you everyone, some really helpful replies have been posted! I'll keep going with all the tips in mind

    submitted by /u/Librael_Mugi
    [link] [comments]

    Ninja's with the six swords

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Ninja's with the six swords

    Kuro & Sed

    Dim Tree Armors in white & black dyes.

    Got an art piece of our ninja's and all I gotta say is, I'm really happy about how it turned out!
    If you want something similar, feel free to give him a message through Discord or check out his other work.
    Discord - McLovins#3458
    ArtStation - https://www.artstation.com/samuelc

    submitted by /u/Kuro-Ghost
    [link] [comments]

    Excavation nodes worth?? (Not doing alchemy)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    My main life skills are gathering, processing, and cooking. Gathering is mainly used to fund cooking, and processing is used for crates.

    Currently, im in need of some CP, and noticed I had excavation nodes such as Bernianto Farm and Lynch Farm Ruins. I was told to get these nodes early on, but not that i know what I'm focusing on, is there really a need to keep collecting them?

    submitted by /u/Special_Pocket
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help me!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Where to farm for 62?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a stupid question but does this mean i already have the game?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Few clips I put together to test out Vegas pro, Velia 5 a wonderful place

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    What's the discord to report griefers so they get mass reported and suspended for a bit?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Arctic fox pet.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Any idea when the arctic fox pet will come back to the shop? I've had a preorder up for 2 weeks, but I see why I'm not getting it filled, it's not available for purchase.

    Is it an event item? I need that 4% drop rate.

    Also, anyone know if that percent goes up with its tier?

    submitted by /u/LifeAtSea_3608
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment