• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Black Desert Online BDO PvP be like:

    Black Desert Online BDO PvP be like:


    BDO PvP be like:

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Black spirit ice cream pin design ✨ @uchushop on instagram

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    A fellow player! Good luck with the transplant!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Even in sailing will hellish RNG haunt me

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Never open Black Spirit in front of an npc... Got it..

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Got this from the Shakatu box�� what a lucky frickin day

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Guardian has 29 protected Skills

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Scary boat lady

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I built a spreadsheet to help you aim towards 30,000 quest count, with added tips to help you along the way.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h7lR757lHrxGSO02HQjoMh1NqrnG328xJ6be410jwJs/edit?usp=sharing

    I recently showed my personal spreadsheet that I used to keep track of my character records, such as quest count and a lot more. I got a lot of feedback asking me to refine it into a more user friendly quest guide, for those looking to bump their quest counts.

    It's not perfect, but you can freely copy and edit the sheet to refine it for your own needs. The sheet also includes tips, some good quest spots, and even a total contribution XP counter.

    Even if you don't want to get 30k quests, you might find use of this sheet to track life skills, if you own costumes on each character, levels, all manner of things! Its very modular and can be shaped to whatever you desire.

    Enjoy! ~Azaeal

    submitted by /u/Lord_Kinerath
    [link] [comments]

    When my boomer guildie uses 100 stack for +10 loggia axe.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    My First T4 Fairy is a Keeper

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    My reshade preset is ready. 3 weeks of work and testings.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Example videos:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8icXTyjbNf4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtJ6cPn87Zw

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4PNjVS0h1s

    Preset and shaders download: https://gofile.io/d/bKMV3e (link updated)

    How to:

    - Download and extract somewhere.

    - Download and install reshade to bin64 folder in BDO. let it install all shaders to avoid problems.

    - Copy the reshade-shaders and BDO Remastered 1.14v.ini to bdo's bin64 and let it replace the files.

    In-game settings you must adjust in order to fully utilize the preset:

    Anti-aliasing: TAA (100% must!)

    Gamma: -5

    Contrast: -11

    Camera,Blur effect: 80

    Camera effects: 100

    Vibration: 25

    I have tested this preset almost all over BDO area's and adjusted it to improve the graphics as much as possible in all area's with minimum drawbacks.

    Preset features:

    - HDR

    - Bloom

    - Dynamic Contrast

    - Light reflections

    - TAA Blur fix (game is no longer blurry with TAA on,but still smooth and aliasing free)

    - Slight vibrant film grain

    - Lens dirt

    - Lens flair

    NOTE: This preset was not created for heavy grinding but more for casual play and some short grinding sessions.

    Also,its safe to use it, because it works as an overlay like nvidia experience or OBS.

    submitted by /u/HueLight
    [link] [comments]

    Just a Random Screenshot i like of my DK...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Reminds me when I did the first communion for my wedding.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    When the Guild-mates keep stirring up trouble...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Tuvala Gear Enchantment Table

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    This is basically how I feel after having played the game through Quarantine (about 3 months at this point)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Anythings We Can Prepare NOW, Before Playing Seasonal Character on Seasonal Server

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Blackstar vs Fallen God

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I see a large amount of KR players using blackstar armor still, players that could most definitely afford fallen god armor.

    Is there any benefit to this? Or is TET BS armor > duo dead god? just curious as to why it seems alot of KR streamers still choose to wear TET BS armor.

    submitted by /u/ninjuh37
    [link] [comments]

    I hate it here

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Tried something different with Baehwa~

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    How do I get back into BDO?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    I played during the second closed beta and the subsequent western release in 2016, slowly logged-in less and less, then stopped playing altogether around the time Valencia got added. At the time I had to focus on school more, so BDO just kind of faded from my daily schedule, I always thought highly of the game though. In the subsequent years, seeing how BDO attained what is basically legend status in the MMO community, I started regretting more and more that I left and gave up my lead on the in-game content. I often wanted to come back, but the feeling of being overwhelmed by all of the new content held me back. What should I do guys? What do I need to look out for in BDO 2020? Or is it actually not as bad as I think?

    submitted by /u/lannister_snek
    [link] [comments]

    Season character creation?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    So i just played the first hour of the game, i have to say I'm enjoying the hell out of it!. I noticed a "season character" chech mark in order to create one but I don't know what that is so i went ahead and made a normal one. I have a second slot tho so i can always make a season one. But before so, what is a season character?

    submitted by /u/mohamedaf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment