• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Black Desert Online I have read every single quest I had accepted. Those poor people from Refugee Camp...

    Black Desert Online I have read every single quest I had accepted. Those poor people from Refugee Camp...


    I have read every single quest I had accepted. Those poor people from Refugee Camp...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    The Pepega Curve.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    took some time but I like it , what you guys think ?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    My sweet, summer naga child...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Guys ples come fight us on Balenos next week :c

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    How to make money overnight cooking!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    First Guru today. Isn't anything special, just want to share this moment with my favorite social media.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Remember this?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Long potion-meme or short potion-comic?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Enchantment chance is a bunch of BS

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Can we agree that the enchantment chance provided is a bunch of bs? I've failed a 50% chance 15 times in a row now. This means that I actually have a better chance of winning a lottery then successfully enchanting an item.

    submitted by /u/MushroomFungie
    [link] [comments]

    Got a pretty enjoyable breezy-sail glitch today

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Friendly PSA! Melting Boss gear for Concentrated Boss's Aura works with boss armor now.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    One of my guildmates spent 800mil buying 6 boss weapons to melt down to make 2 Blackstar weapons today because he didn't read the patch notes that states boss armors can also be melted down for concentrated boss aura's. Boss armors are much cheaper on the market. Just want to let more people know so they don't even up spending hundreds of extra millions of silver when they didn't need to. Here is the snip-it from the patch notes https://imgur.com/gLD4bQw

    submitted by /u/GallowGhostNipple
    [link] [comments]

    Some times, you just have to take a break and enjoy the view

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Has anyone else experienced AFK fishing randomly transporting you across the map?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Has anyone else experienced AFK fishing randomly transporting you across the map?

    Last night I set up my AFK fishing beside my fiance's character in Heidel, and this morning I woke up to find myself in... the abandoned iron mine by Altinova. With my fiance still beside me! Both of us just standing there like morons in the middle of the road doing the fishing pole dance with my pets frolicking around us, nowhere near where we started. My fishing pole was broken so I must have been fishing for a while before we were moved.

    https://preview.redd.it/zfp7eq2y8j751.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=6ebdc48b9b5b7e306d1906f11320cdafb7cd7fe1

    Has anyone else experienced this? A bug? Kidnapping? We both had "do not board other adventurer's ships" checked off.

    Sigh... I guess we better start running back to Heidel.

    submitted by /u/TheBandNoelle
    [link] [comments]

    Season Challange Is Broken

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    The Challange equip a PRI: tuvala helmet won't complete, but i have a tri helmet do i have to down grade my helmet now?

    submitted by /u/OmegalulxxD
    [link] [comments]

    Something in Setting Crashing my game

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Hey yall. So my game crashed earlier today and when I would try to start it up again it would crash after selecting character/sever. Usually, that's not a big deal delete the stuff in my documents>Blackdesert folder excluding the screenshots. reload the game and grab your settings from the cloud. The only problem is that when I do that I crash the game and I'm back to square one.

    Does anyone know what may be causing it and if there is any way to fix it without having to just manually redo all my settings/UI

    submitted by /u/ThePun_BDO
    [link] [comments]

    Ку Ку)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Noob here. Can I ask why people buy houses and just clutter it with no reason? Is it for the points? If so, what does it mean?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Aakman rooms and corresponding drops

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Hey quick question I've spent about to 7-10 hours here so far so I'm still learning my way around. I was grinding the broken room rotation and I've been getting a lot of red shards but no black shards. Do different rooms have different drops? If so what are the better rooms to grind in? I tried to look around at previous posts but couldn't find much. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ItsErased
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Characters

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    How do i transfer my characters/ my account across platforms? I've been playing black desert a little bit on xbox and im considering getting it for pc. Is there any way i can transfer my current characters onto pc?

    submitted by /u/duntellu
    [link] [comments]

    Tuvala Gear Question

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    After the season ends, do you get to keep all Tuvala gear that you make? For example, if you made Tuvala weapons for both your class as well as other classes, would you get to keep them all or only the weapons for your class?

    submitted by /u/bfist1
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I need help

    I started playing this game 2 days ago and am now level 45. I was watching a guide and it told me to buy a +13 yuria crossbow at level 44 but for some reason i can't equip it. I spent like 4mil on it and idk why i can't use it

    https://preview.redd.it/1311kcyvfh751.png?width=1905&format=png&auto=webp&s=49c40edef1208413d175caccd90723be9f69b850

    submitted by /u/A_is_for_Alex2
    [link] [comments]

    Scryid song

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I trying to create water krogdalo gear for my pegasus. Besides underwater, where else this thing is drop?

    submitted by /u/GileGempakzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment