• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Black Desert Online What wearing kibelius feels like

    Black Desert Online What wearing kibelius feels like


    What wearing kibelius feels like

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    To celebrate his release, I present to yall: Hashashimi

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    This hits to close to home

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I quit BDO forever at least once a month

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    MoS Jump Puzzle Soaring Arts Tamer

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Autumn Season Server be like

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Curious as to what everyone will be playing this season!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I know there will be tons of Hashashins more than likely, but I'm still interested to see who people are playing and why?

    I'm probably gonna play Ninja, Hash, Ranger, or Zerker.

    Here's the poll:

    https://strawpoll.com/8sx7fqxzo

    submitted by /u/ShaxMC
    [link] [comments]

    the feeling about tomorrow

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Scam box. Gz to that guy ha?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    a bit overwhelmed

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    so just recently got black desert. only like 45 mins in but I absolutely loved be the combat. but the rest of the games seems very confusing and not much info on what everything is and does. ive been looking for an mmo with combat this good and believe I have found what I'm looking for. my question is what do I need to learn and start grasping to be involved long term. like what are the different NPCs? are each type is each city? or do I need to travel to specific cities for specific things? any tips, tricks, or info about anything is very appreciated :) thanks guys

    submitted by /u/rickybalbroah
    [link] [comments]

    Let's have some fun on new char. oh! wait..

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    2 months worth of saving up chests

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Since Witch Succ got updated - here's an up to date guide

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    SEA [Update] September 2, 2020 Update Details

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Meanwhile, in Black Spirit universe

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Kardun Guide - Pit of Undying

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Coco Leaf Rewards

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Looking over the chart there is a ton of stuff on here. As a newer player I'm not sure which items are worth spending the coco leaves on first? Any must haves I should make sure I don't miss out on? I've seen a lot of discussion about weapon exchange coupon

    submitted by /u/Mythyk612
    [link] [comments]

    Succ sorc or maybe wiz

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Really stuck hard debaiting between these two for seasonal. I tried witch in season 1 and it was fun but I think I wanna swap to a somewhat more well rounded class for things like pve and smaller scale PvP. (I know wiz still isn't the best buts it's apparently better than witch)

    Thoughts between these two for seasonal?

    submitted by /u/Bludstained
    [link] [comments]

    I bought a pearl pitfit but helmet not showing

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    So i bought a pearl putfit for my ninja but my hwlmet isnt showing. I clicked the yellow icon on the bottom right and I have been looking it up on the web but havemt found anything. Any clue how to fix?

    submitted by /u/Capcornian
    [link] [comments]

    Awakening Warrior Guide - Skill Build, Add-ons and Crystal Setup

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Can 350mil help me with my seasonal character?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I used to play awhile ago and I have some silver floating around. I'm really unfamiliar with the game now and especially seasonal characters. Is there any preparation I need to do? Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Offandonfitness
    [link] [comments]

    Succession Classic Box: Random or Not?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Is the outfit you get from the "Succession Classic Box" random or based on the class you open it with?

    submitted by /u/GelatinGhost
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment