• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Black Desert Online Getting the piece when you least expect it

    Black Desert Online Getting the piece when you least expect it


    Getting the piece when you least expect it

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    �� BDO Dashboard (6.0.3) - New Features - *free to use grinding dashboard*

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    📈 BDO Dashboard (6.0.3) - New Features - *free to use grinding dashboard*

    📈 BDO Dashboard - NEW SUMMARY AND NEW SERVERS

    📈 BDO Dashboard - SUMMARY

    Greetings guys,

    I created a free to use Dashboard for everybody, where you can track your grinding sessions for severals spots in Black Desert Online.

    Every Update on the 📈BDO Dashboard will only be postet in the official Discord.

    LINKS

    🎧 DISCORD - UPDATE NOTIFICATIONS

    📢 "DOWNLOAD" LINK - 📈BDO Dashboard

    🔥 PATREON - Im happy about any support via Patreon 😊

    KEY FACTS

    The Dashboard is working with the real market prices thorugh an API that updates the prices every 30 minutes. The API now supports the following servers:

    EU NA
    TW SEA
    MENA TH
    SA RU

    GRINDSPOTS

    SOLO GRINDSPOTS

    • Sycraia Abyssal Ruins
    • Star's End
    • Kratuga Ancient Ruins
    • Hystria Ruins
    • Aakman Temple
    • Mirumok Ruins
    • Sherekan Necropolis
    • Blood Wolf Settlement
    • Forest Ronaros
    • Manhaum Forest
    • Thornwood Forest (NEW)
    • Crypt of Resting Thoughts (NEW)

    DUO GRINDSPOTS

    • Padix Island (New Pirate Zone)
    • Abandoned Monastery
    • Tunkuta (NEW)
    • Olun's Valley (NEW)

    MARKETPLACE CALCULATOR

    The MP CALC is a tool to help you getting an overview of how many Silver is in your Central Market / Storage after you sold it / after tax.You can also input a item that you desire to pruchase (enhancement levels are supportet) and calculate how much silver you will have to grind until you can purchase it.(More Infos see in the picture)

    📈BDO Dashboard - 💰 Marketplace Calculator

    I would be happy if you give your feedback on the Discord and help to improve the dashboard!

    Greetz,Crani

    submitted by /u/Crani_bdo
    [link] [comments]

    O'Dyllita in a nutshell

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Let's go to O'dyllita they said.. It will be fun they said..

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Before to sleep you left your wagon to loop but at that time your wagon:

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Want to request the template for this Maehwa, or if possible a copy of this

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Suitable for couples?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Thinking of trying this out with my fiancé. I've heard the p2w issues etc. for this game are bad but is that more for serious/competitive players? We would be playing casually, almost role playing essentially, would we be impacted by the elements of p2w and is the overall gameplay suitable for a couple?

    submitted by /u/ripll
    [link] [comments]

    0.08% For Pen God Armor

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Turo Mob Mechanics + Pulling Guide

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Imperial Cooking/Alch Sheet [O'dyllita Update]

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I recently updated my imperial cooking/alch spreadsheet for the Ody release.

     

    Features of the sheet:

    • Auto-updating market prices
    • Profit calculations for buying dishes to box and making the dishes yourself
    • A customizable price table with automatic profit optimization
    • Lots of options to adapt the sheet to your personal setup

    The sheet:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D7mFcXYFm4BUS_MKxTvgBY2lXkGtwWqn2AW91ntUvzE/edit?usp=sharing

     

    Fluff:

    Feel free to send me suggestions for the sheet or bugs/mistakes you found. Also a huge shoutout to the guys from the Lifeskill Discord, who have helped me grow the sheet over the years and have been giving helpful feedback.

    I'll answer questions about the sheet in pms but please take a moment to look at the formulas and notes before messaging me.

    For questions about lifeskills in general, check out the Lifeskill Discord

     

    Cheers o/

    submitted by /u/ZeusStoleMyLawnmower
    [link] [comments]

    What is this person doing and how do I do it?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Do you guys grind without loot scroll?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Buy the random offer to get x10 loot scrolls and burn them in day and a half seems an unsustainable way to me

    submitted by /u/Reasix
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in starting but a few questions

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Hello all, I have been looking for a new game and kinda missed play mmorps (used to play vanilla wow back in the day)

    Found BDO and it looks awesome. But have a few questions and help would be awesome before I buy.

    Should I play on ps4 or pc? Wanted to know if the ps4 community is still alive bc interested in massive pvp. (Also. Or sure my pc could handle it. No dgpu. But thinking of getting a cheap ryzen desktop)

    Do I need to be in a guild to join large scale pvp?

    Was thinking of starting with Shai or Valk. I dig the durability of Shai and also usually like supporting instead of dps in pvp. But can Shai solo well?

    Also any other advice or thing I should I know?

    submitted by /u/Buddhaballer
    [link] [comments]

    cant login trough steam on the website

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    i now got the drop that gives me the game and i get brought to this when i get told to link my account. i loged in to my steam account in the pop up window but when i klick on sign in in the pop up window, it just brings me back to the you need to login screen. i searched so much but i just cant find a solution. and i want the game on steam and not have to make account :/

    submitted by /u/marvi444
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for good hashashin build/skills

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I played bdo some time go and I'm back. Started new character and I love hashashin. I forgot almost everything so I'm learning it again but it's bit hard to get grip on everything. Is there some good guide/yt video about build and where should I spent my skill points. Currency I'm lvl 21. I could be wrong but I don't remember succession being in the game only awakening. What is the difference between those two and what is better for hashashin. I play pve mby I will try pvp later but not fan of that game tipe in games. Last thing that I don't understand is what exactly is awakening/succession. Is it like ultimate limited form with different weapon or can I just use it all the time and weapon like I use sword and dagger currently, if so does succession have same cool weapon as awakening. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/-Shain-
    [link] [comments]

    Hi reddit. I bought myself a Vediras Outfit for Sorc. Please share your color options for this costume using the MERV'S PALETTE.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    I just brought the game and I’m installing it now, what are some things I should know before jumping in?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Se guardian dp question

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Hey , just got to 270 ap nouver , went to test stars end but low dp as in 294 , mobs just shred me like one two hits kill me , full buffed 4.3k hp , you cant really go se with lower than 310 dp with melee non iframe classes ? Or i need to q block more

    submitted by /u/IzzyMee
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking for a specific class to play, help me choose one

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    What I am looking for: -male -very good grinder in both low and end grind spots -i dont care about temporary meta -good in 1vs1 pvp, i dont care about mass pvp -quick animations -good mobility -good aoe -i wanna play in succession only, because i am too lazy to change between weapons

    i played wizard, and i didnt like the long animations, too squishy dies too quickly in 1v1, slow mobility, all these made me wanna reroll

    submitted by /u/fanatycme
    [link] [comments]

    How to get higher AP on seasonal character

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    I just can't seem to get out of 210/212. All my tuvalu gear is PEN. I didn't level up my tuvalu accessories since I heard you could get better accessories by playing the game.

    submitted by /u/mickfad
    [link] [comments]

    Looking To Play On PC. Seeking referral code

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Did only me want to see the other territory official soundtrack in their playlist?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    The Light of Kamasylve [Crossroads]

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I'm almost done with the Kamasylve questline, and I'm already at the part where you answer Delphad. Is there any difference of outcome if you choose, "[Crossroads]Yes, it is poorly governed...etc" or "[Crossroads]No, their elite forces...etc"?

    submitted by /u/tuShua
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment