• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Black Desert Online Min-max to the extreme

    Black Desert Online Min-max to the extreme


    Min-max to the extreme

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Power level too stronk

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Devs rn

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    [Update] October 21, 2020 Update Details | Black Desert SEA

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Finally Sailed to Port Ratt...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Catarina Armor??

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Opened a little over 1k of the Oasis Chest

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    When you check if you can early graduate

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Will I hate the game as guardian succ?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    OK hear me out.

    Started as a guardian last night on a seasonal server, and I really fell in love with the viking theme (as it's from my region irl), and I just love that nice shield and axe setup.

    Now I read a lot today about succ (which I knew nothing about) and awakening, which I've heard a little about.

    Succ continues my axe and shield setup, but should be in a worse state than awakening.

    I'm really the aesthetic kinda guy, but will I literally hate my guardian if I go succ? I know I'd love the theme of succ, but from what I read it's shit in every way compared to awakening, and I really don't dig that aesthetic wise.

    I don't mind if it's like 20 percent weaker or anything, but it sounds like awakening is 180 percent better than succ.

    submitted by /u/MikeJezZ
    [link] [comments]

    My father was start to play BDO. What is your suggestions? ¿

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Secret secret O'Dyllita bridge entrance

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Server issues?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    are any of y'all getting frame drops recently in the past few days?

    submitted by /u/hellofries
    [link] [comments]

    Check out my new vid with streamers! https://youtu.be/eA_wciLiQjQ

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Sorc/Ninja/Hash ALL Succ

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Having trouble deciding between these 3. I wanted a strong succ assassin. I'm pretty familiar with them overall, like their grind speeds and 1v1 capabilities, but I'm unsure about their group PvP (NW/RBF etc)

    It's tough going to the actual class discords because most people just like to complain about their class in there so I was looking for general opinions.

    Group PvP is a huge deal for me, and yes I'll be tagging something with range like Witchzard or Ranger once the system comes out, but I like having diversity in play styles. And I wanna go with one of those assassins as a main.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Itz_Boingo
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior 1vX Montage

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    [Maintenance] Regular Maintenance October 21st 2020

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Horizon shot at the top of the tower in Grándiha

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Up-to-date BDO database?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I just started Cooking and was planning to use BDO-DAE to calculate M1 efficiencies/profits, but I noticed that it doesn't yet incorporate Witch's Delicacy, so I assume it's out of date. Is there anything out there better and more up-to-date?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/RegnorVex
    [link] [comments]

    Check out my new vid #13 with streamers

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Guy with sign sitting in Heidel

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone remember the guy who used to sit 24/7 on the wall in Heidel by the warehouse with that sign? It was some years ago.... I've been trying to remember what it said and it is driving me nuts.

    submitted by /u/ronnycordova
    [link] [comments]

    I got a problem

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    So i went with my main to Olivia to get something out of storage but my game crashed. Now Every time i restart and load in with that character it crashes again, tried 10 times , i can load in with other character but not with my main. What to do now?

    submitted by /u/Lightbringer_Lucifer
    [link] [comments]

    Reconnecting screen pops up every hour or so

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    The reconnecting screen seems to pop up every 45 minutes or hour or so, making afk grinding impossible. I'm not actually disconnecting, it takes like 20 seconds and then puts me right back into the game. Only BDO does this. Not sure what to do, anyone know a solution?

    submitted by /u/xslimz
    [link] [comments]

    Hashashin succ or awk less finger intensive?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I have arthritis and am wondering which of these is less intensive on the fingers when grinding end game mobs? (Sycrai/hysteria/stars etc)

    submitted by /u/skaomwow
    [link] [comments]

    Whats should i upgrade next?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment