• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Black Desert Online Shai La Orzeca!

    Black Desert Online Shai La Orzeca!


    Shai La Orzeca!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:10 PM PST

    here is my fanart of my dk i just want to show you hehe

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Blackstar Morningstar can actually be dyed

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:19 PM PST

    This is getting painful.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:11 AM PST

    PA has lost their mind, you could grab everyone in range at 360 degrees with aim assist WHAT THE FK

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Epic

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Nova's Pet :)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Merry Christmas��

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:29 AM PST

    My brother and I exchanged gifts for Christmas with BDO inspired gift tags

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:10 AM PST

    me vibing in season servers

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:01 AM PST

    Has anyone else have noticed that ?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Why is there a case-sensitive searching for the cooking utensil?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:12 AM PST

    No Christmas Decorations?? Christmas Events??

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Last year the towns were decorated so nicely. Santa and his reindeer cruising over dropping presents. Lots of events. I'm very disappointed in this Termiann Winter Park thing. Anyone else notice the difference?

    submitted by /u/enyardreems
    [link] [comments]

    Worried about Pearl Abyss taking over

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Hello guys,

    we know that Kakao wont be taking care of the localization and other stuff they do with BDO. Am I the only one worried? I heard we are losing Loyalty VP, Mervs pallete from VP will be also gone.

    That got me thinking, how generous are PA servers? Kakao sometimes gives us stuff like free furniture (when Corona began we got full set, now we got a chimney), we got 5k loyalty etc.

    Is PA worse or better in this regard? Also how are PA GMs? When I needed game support with in game problems, I always got it really fast and usually helpful. What about PA?

    The Loyalty VP and Mervs seem like a huge negative change to me, I Hope there are some good things to compensate for it.

    submitted by /u/Saltoverload
    [link] [comments]

    Once upon a time~

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:38 PM PST

    The 1,000 hour noob.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:42 PM PST

    When you hit 1,000 hours of game time without watching more than 2 or 3 guides and just realized what mass production stones are....... so many hours wasted.....

    submitted by /u/skrewyouhippie
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain why these rocks are glowing, my highest level is 51 and ive seen them. I know i have a long way to go with this game but this reddit has helped me so many times already

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    How can i save screenshots on my console from beauty album?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:02 PM PST

    I took some pics to my character and put it in the "my folder" section but i can't save it or seeing fullscreen

    submitted by /u/ZahardTLC
    [link] [comments]

    If you delete and remake your seasonal character (i.e. to change classes), do you get all the beginner black stones from the storyline again?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:54 PM PST

    When you re-do the story on your new character - you'll get all the stones again, right?

    submitted by /u/whatnoob_
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Black Abyss Weapon?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:11 PM PST

    I'm a newer player and one of my friends said I should do the questline to get the black abyssal weapon. I've tried looking it up online and have completed both the arena questline and the quest: [Boss] The overlord of Omar Lava Cave. Is there something that I am supposed to be doing that I have not done yet.

    submitted by /u/Deadpool_kicks
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely Epic Warrior Montage

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:42 PM PST

    I need more friends!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Reshade HueLight preset 2.03v. link in video description.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Want to play Seasonal character, but hate enhancement system

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Am I just out of luck? Or is there some other way to improve Tuvalu?

    submitted by /u/ViciousLamp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment