• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Black Desert Online Thanks EvilDoUsHarm! Now I have no more confusion about which alt does what now

    Black Desert Online Thanks EvilDoUsHarm! Now I have no more confusion about which alt does what now


    Thanks EvilDoUsHarm! Now I have no more confusion about which alt does what now

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    LifeSkillers after Caphras Update.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    You know it's a bad idea but...

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    I thought I saw that image before. Looks like a new possible BDO collab that we weren't informed just yet!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    So just started playing today

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    I bought a raft & some dude with green hair hops on and I go on a full sea voyage on this tiny raft straight out of Huckleberry Finn

    Think i spent a couple hours slowly exploring while taking a few stops to go fishing. I could tell he was not enjoying it, so I turned around, but he ended up jumping off (and likely died to a sea monster) before I could get back to the port. Farewell novice green haired archer I salute you on your bravery.

    Anyways, eventually I'll get myself a fishing boat, but anyways like how open ended this game is, I did a few quests then ran around killing monsters , gathering and chilling in the water. Already vastly prefer this to my previous mmo (runescape) all in all a great experience. I can run it fairly well but think I'm gonna save up some $ so i can experience less lag in cities.

    submitted by /u/Calebartist
    [link] [comments]

    How to get 9 sec iframe in pvp thanks to Ansel

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    I wonder why it has never been investigated when it so easy to use it lol.

    All you need is nvidia gpu and ALT-F2 to get immunity.

    Check this out https://youtu.be/xZfQB0xLfWU

    Wanna make it public so devs may look into it finally. it ruins a lot of pvps.

    submitted by /u/Kajdanki
    [link] [comments]

    Bartering QOL Suggestion

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    I know this won't happen. But climbing, flying over, swimming under all the ships at the harbors is terrible.

    Can we please have access to the wharf manager menu while still on our ships? Maybe make it a vicinity menu like barter trades?

    Doing wharf gymnastics is getting old.

    Pretty please and thanks!

    submitted by /u/Pantarus
    [link] [comments]

    BDO today

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    How to Defend Heidel Pass 101

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    War on Heidel Pass

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    Character Creation Request of character from Final Fantasy XIV

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Just as the title states, I want to request a character from Final Fantasy XIV (Gaia)

    Set of pictures

    I like to play Nova but it could be any class, especialy if it suits better...

    Would that be possible? Thanks for any help :)

    submitted by /u/LeoKoshi
    [link] [comments]

    when you pull up late to arsha seasonal

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Burning a little bit brighter...

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    On Valentine's day this year, the BDO scene changed forever

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Coupon: ATOR-AXXI-ONSO-ON03

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Musa highend pve

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys, how is musa doing on highend pve? Starsend and Elvia? Thinking about taging along with my main. And what happens with my crystals if my tagged character dies

    submitted by /u/Ok_Feed_8954
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble connecting to the server

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    So for the longest time I thought that my connection issues were due to my lack of bandwidth (My internet connection was 5Mb down and 0.75Mb up). However I was upgraded to a gigabit connection and the connection issue is the same.

    The issue is that when I connect to the server I can't interact with NPCs at all. I also can't "use" abilities. By this I mean that when I use an ability it starts the CD but will not consume the resource for it. I have the few old threads that I could find on the subject and they all mention bufferbloat or lack of ability to connect to the server at all.

    I have checked for bufferbloat and I do not have that issue. As far as the connection goes I seem to be fine to do everything besides interact with NPCs. I can do the black spirit's adventure but can't claim the rewards.

    The strangest bit of all of this to me is that I can connect perfectly to the EU servers. I had never tried to connect to them before yesterday and the difference is dramatic. I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this issue and managed to fix it or if I am screwed.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Weak_Kaleidoscope876
    [link] [comments]

    Camera Angle Changing Brightness

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    How is Sorceress in T1 Node war?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Often times I find Sorc lacking in damage compared to broken classes like Nova awakening and Sage.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/sabsaber
    [link] [comments]

    Best class for pve content like riad boss, world boss and ect

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Hello, i'm kinda new to this game, i would like to know which class is best for pve content since i like pve more than pvp, thank you

    submitted by /u/kujou16
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do when you run out of Loot Scrolls?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Hello there.

    So Currently I'm grinding to get my life-skill gear which costs about 35-40bil. All I have right now is around 3bil so still a long way to go. So my Question is that I only have around 120-130LS and I'm getting avg of 90-100m/hr using each scroll so thats around 10bil by most of I finished all my LS.

    So what do you do in this case guys when you run out of LS ? Do you stop grinding and Start do something else? Maybe buy some pieces of life-skill gear with 10bil and start gathering ?

    I also do my daily Imperial (Master atm). So shall i consider something else when i run out of LS ?

    Thanks :/

    submitted by /u/mortadazantour
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment