• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Black Desert Online wanted to make a meme from the Euros

    Black Desert Online wanted to make a meme from the Euros


    wanted to make a meme from the Euros

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Current Codes

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    NAMI-KONE-WPVP-HELP

    IMPA-NSYG-UIDE-SYOU

    ARMI-NISA-HORS-ELOL

    BALD-LAIV-EPOG-GERS

    RAND-OMCO-UPON-NAME

    CMOL-DLAI-VEIS-HERE

    WELC-OMET-OSEA-SONS

    CORS-AIRA-RMIN-CLAW

    HEED-UNPV-PLES-SONS

    KHUR-LIFE-SKIL-LING

    DJUL-ESGR-INDS-OUTT

    submitted by /u/Grimmkill
    [link] [comments]

    "THIS IS BRAzI...REDFOXs" says Toretto

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Corsair awakening

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    First TET Fallen God Armor in EU mp

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    (BDO JP) July 14, maintenance contents!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Techton the stacker

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Pain

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    How bad is the game for casual players?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Hey id like to play black desert because of the awesome gameplay, but i'm not a fan of grinding, i just want to see what maxed out character/s can do and maybe do trials, dungeons or world bosses ya know group content.So how bad is it for someone who doesn't care that much about min maxing.

    Are there guilds?

    Already got lots of free stuff codes activated , like a red pet and twitch, Not sure i can buy the game atm, but when i'm able to i'll try to have a cool start!

    submitted by /u/DarkShadowOverlord
    [link] [comments]

    New addition to the MMORPG Cinematic series, today we explore Ancado Inner Harbor, Valencia.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Enhancing Experience

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    3 Attempts and Pen. My boyfriend introduced me to the game, When I got my Kzarka bow so early he jokingly told me to One tap it to Pen. Well sorta did. Now it took me 3 attempts to Pen my Dagger. I think his mad now ��

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Heyy there, im currently a level 20 archer. Im totally new to the game and i would like to find some people to play with in Europe. If you are a beginner like me, perfect but I don't mind anybody who wants to play or even teach

    submitted by /u/oceav
    [link] [comments]

    Season character logged off in Calpheon, now I cannot do anything on that character specifically when logging in?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Edit: Fixed. I had to swap to a non-season server on my season character, walk away from Calpheon, and then change servers back to season.


    This is the weirdest issue I have ever seen. I have been playing since winter season with over 1300 hrs played and have not seen any issue like this.

    I logged my seasonal level 57 character off in Calpheon two nights ago. Now, when I log onto that character on any season server (2-5), it's as if the game is disconnected but I am still in the game. I can walk around, use abilities, but nothing is actually registering on server-side if that makes sense, only client-side. NPC's won't talk to me, ESC menu/menus such as guild won't work, etc.

    If I log onto any other non-season character, such as my life skiller or main, everything works fine and the game is normal.

    Has anyone ever had an issue like this, and if so, how the hell do I fix it? I've been trying to fix it for over a day now. Here is what I have tried:

    • Steam file integrity scan.

    • Repairing the game through the BDO launcher.

    • Using my normal network and a VPN-enabled network.

    • Restarting PC.

    submitted by /u/decyphier_
    [link] [comments]

    Bdo Bundles

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Why did they suddenly reduce the bundle sale dates I was hoping to get one today :/ I'm so disappointed Do they go on sale often?

    submitted by /u/ginaizen11
    [link] [comments]

    [Notices] July 14 (Wed) Scheduled Maintenance

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    crashing please help

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    so since last week ive been crashing almost every 20 - 30 minutes i dont know why ive tried many thing reinstall delete folders etc, can anyone help me please and thank you.

    i am playing the game on pc and no not steam

    submitted by /u/kayman3369
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttering, any big brains know why?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    I went through u/Rooscoe_ deep guide to fix stuttering and still facing the same issue no matter what setting low high med everything off effects etc.

    My Pc specs are as follows OS: Windows 10 Pro Motherboard: X570 aurous elite wifi CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x (12 cores) @3.8ghz GPU: Rog Strix RTX 3090 RAM- 16GB x4 Corsair 4200 XMP enabled, and I have tested removing sticks individually and separately to see if that could be an issue. SSD- The OS is on a 7500 read/write m.2 NVME, and the game is on a separate with the same spec.

    Monitoring everything to see any correlations between the stutter or fps drop yields nothing. I see no more than 40% GPU usage and steady around that percent, with 60% CPU usage and hardly ever spiking much higher. I have run the game in 1080p and 1440p with no real change. I tried turning off my second monitor nothing seems to stop the stuttering.

    Running all the latest drivers only thing I have not done is completely reformat and install older drivers to address the issue. I cannot find anything bottlenecking the performance when I watch in MSI afterburner, CPUI, and LASSO.

    submitted by /u/CingDingXingXang
    [link] [comments]

    question about boss exchange coupon

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    im a returning player and it seems i have a boss exchange coupon in my bank from my winter season char..at the time i didnt know what it was or how to use it so with 99% of everything the game gave me at the time it went in my bank but sadly i dont have the tuvala gear from this char but i can grab the quest from fulgar..

    so i guess is there a way i can get a tuvala piece so i can complete this or is it basically garbage and cant use it.. since the only thing i need is the gear and it would really suck to lose this

    submitted by /u/Tychee2322
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment