• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Great Expeditions Ocean currents map is complete

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    Archer just being "Archer"

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    Well Kinda except the 4k hours grind and electric bills...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    <-- Hey PA, This many players want an Illezra Costume.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    Weekly Vell Photos

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    Thanks KaKao :P

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    The New and Improved Way To use Mouse Movement On Zerk After It Gets Nerfed!!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    BDO When a Ninja hits softcap

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Why Shai does not have reliable blocks?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    I've been trying to farm some field bosses with her and having just one ability with front guard is horrible.

    Her Florang can't be used as an excuse because Chakram has a Q-block and the weapon has way less cover than the Florang.

    Also Archer has an S-Block with a fucking Longbow.

    So this makes me think why Shai does not have a reliable way to block or evade from attacks?

    submitted by /u/-Arkanno-
    [link] [comments]

    Caravel has sailboat skin?!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:57 PM PDT

    Title says it all. The caravel has the same skin as the sailboat... come on man. That was a lot of work. You can't add some racing stripes or something? Make it wider? Bigger looking cargo? I'm really disappointed.

    submitted by /u/GoofWisdom
    [link] [comments]

    My buddy got a shakatu box from the daily attendance!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    My fiance photo bombed me!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    It do be like that

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    BDO Striker Montage #7 - ShogunJin

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    What is bartering?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    Hello, id like to know what all the fuzz is about with bartering? Is it good silver per hour? is it worth to do daily or is it more "just for fun" content? anyone that can elaborate would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/DE0Xevo
    [link] [comments]

    Efficient Silver Farms for low GS?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 01:11 PM PDT

    Are there some efficient silver farmimg methods for new and low gs players? I roughly have 100k on me and i really need the silver for the upgrades

    submitted by /u/Fat_Rolling_Phantom
    [link] [comments]

    Processing

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    Anyone have any information on processing? I thought it'd be an indefinite way to make some silver but it's proven to be rather shitty. If someone can give me insight on ANYTHING related too it let me know. Idk how the 2.5x works, etc. Side note: I am Artisan 4 with the embroider crafting gear and the mass process stones.

    submitted by /u/Zachd1973
    [link] [comments]

    Is Musa still a top tier PvE grinder?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    Just wondering because most people dont talk about Musa much when it comes to top PvE grinding, Striker (since it was buffed) and Mystic are the most spoken about classes, after that Archer seems to be popular as well. So is Musa still good for Manshaums and above grinding? Or are other classes better?

    submitted by /u/JokerIsHere4031
    [link] [comments]

    Im Here For The Pro Gamers

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    Alright say what you will but when Getting into Any MMO I like having a chill experienced player on my side, as I tend to stray away from global chats/server chats. With that being said, If there is any bored Vet out there willing to watch my journey then let me know. I don't need you to give me anything or anything like that just give me pointers and advice where you see fit. I'm already LV 56 as I bought the game a year ago and ran around getting Leveled by an old friend but I quit as I didn't think I had enough time to put into the game. My schedule is somewhat cleared up so I'm ready to continue I really wanna PVP. My Discord is Satan#3205 PM Me :) !

    submitted by /u/KyGlizzy
    [link] [comments]

    Farming T9 mat Question: Magical or Special?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    Magical purple mushroom vs. special purple mushroom. Which is better for T9 mat? or overall profit if selling everything?

    submitted by /u/Trulywhite
    [link] [comments]

    An idea

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:24 PM PDT

    What if they added a climbing mechanism in the game 🤔

    submitted by /u/Axice8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment