• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Black Desert Online The great Red Battlefield

    Black Desert Online The great Red Battlefield


    The great Red Battlefield

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    When an undergeared rando is picking on your undergeared friend

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    In the spirit of Halloween

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:51 AM PDT

    Finally reached my long term goal to get to 400cp :)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    NA siege meme's, it's been awhile

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    Barter Menu needs to change ! Garbage UI

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Pen Artina Sol with 61 fs (I'm just reroll Lahn....! )

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    Its nearing 2020 and you still cant turn off "You have produced..." messages

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:54 PM PDT

    anyone know why they didnt add option to turn off this message?

    submitted by /u/hordecore80
    [link] [comments]

    BDO Failstack Google Sheet with %?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    There is a google sheet that has the failstack and corresponding % success, anyone have a link to that?

    submitted by /u/BDO-Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Etiquette in PvP ?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:16 PM PDT

    So should we warn the other player that we want to duel them for the spot or just straight up flags and bloody murder? Im a ninja if that helps

    submitted by /u/ZephyriaVE
    [link] [comments]

    Could the level requirement be altered for cannons when other players/player constructs aren't around?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:48 PM PDT

    With the Great Seas update the lack of the ability to use cannons has become more of a hassle. Could the level requirement not apply when nobody and no constructs are nearby or when the ships cannons can only be controlled by the sub level 50?

    submitted by /u/WatcherofWater
    [link] [comments]

    So upgraded my Epheria Sailboat to improved

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:06 PM PDT

    Is the ship gear supposed to not offer any visual change anymore? If so, that's kinda shitty :/

    submitted by /u/Hitokiri_Xero
    [link] [comments]

    GMV - Nightmare - Black Desert Online

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drka9TAbHf0&feature=share I am trying to publish this video as people do, with a thumbnail and that can be seen right here. But I don't know how to use reddit, and on the internet I can't find how to do it. What should I do

    submitted by /u/AngelBDO
    [link] [comments]

    Ninja ap for hysteria?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    What is the minimum ap for akaman/ hysteria for ninja? I was planning to start going at 261 kutum

    submitted by /u/Snyca
    [link] [comments]

    BDO fps issue

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    I got new pc 2 months ago. Only my GPU is old one, everything else is new. Ever since I have gotten a lot lower fps than I am suppose to, a lot fps drops and stutterings in BDO. I didn't have any of these issues with my previous pc.
    My fps in remastered mode in Hystria/Aakman is a bit over 100 and it drops all the time close to 70. With very low settings I have around 140 fps and it drops constantly to 100. The fps drops and stutterings are constant. No matter how low settings or how high, I have exactly same fps issues. I have tried every single possible setting in BDO. I don't have any low-power option or any other optimization settings on. I'm using always full screen when grinding and pvping but I have tried also full screen windowed. The issue is the same everywhere in BDO.
    When I go grind, the longer I have my BDO open, even after one hour or so, my fps starts to go all the time lower and lower and worse fps drops and bad stuttering and at one point it starts to be unbearable. I have to keep restarting my BDO all the time. Pvping also causes bad fps drops, many classes has skills that causes my game to stutter badly. Sometimes it is impossible for me to do any pvp. I have to keep restarting my pc daily many many times.

    I have soon tried basically every single thing that I have been able to find.
    I have tried older Windows versions, older GPU drivers. Always done clean installations. I have disabled, enabled and changed shit tons of stuff from Windows. I have tried many different Nvidia control panel settings. Vsync off, high performance settings on. I have tried all different power modes, right now using Bitsum highest performance. I have tried disabling BDOs full screen optimization. Game mode and xbox disabled. Did try having game mode enabled also.
    With Ryzen you have to make your BDO use specific cores and preferably not to use any threads. I have tried every possible set of cores/threads. Always getting best fps with around 7 cores but it doesn't change fps drops and stuttering. I have updated all the drivers many times and had all the proper drivers for everything.
    Updated BIOS. Changed a lot settings from BIOS, enabled XFR and PBO. Checked that my CPU and RAM are working properly. Tried both D.O.C.P. and manual settings for CPU. Tested different voltages. Put all the settings back to default.
    I have overclocked my GPU after these issues started. Problems are exactly the same with or without overclocking. I have run benchmarks, checked all the temperatures and voltages etc. I have tried different slots for my GPU and RAM. Checked all my power cables.
    I'm running 3 monitor setup, all 144hz and my main monitor is 2560x1440. Today I tried unplugging my other monitors. I had exactly same fps with 3 monitor, 2 monitor and 1 monitor setup. No change at all. I know for sure that when I got my third monitor, I lost quite a lot fps. And there should be quite some difference when running only 1 monitor instead of 3. I have tried lower resolutions on my main monitor.
    I did today maybe my 4th completely clean Windows installation and installed only BDO and monitoring programs and didn't disable/remove any windows things except xbox and game mode. Still the same issue.

    I hope I listed everything that I have tried but maybe might have forgotten something. I am really starting to run out of options and ideas and I would be really grateful if anyone would have any ideas.

    My current specs are:

    • GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix
    • Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
    • CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
    • RAM: G.Skill 16GB Trident Z RGB, DDR4 3600MHz, CL16
    • Power: Cooler Master 750W, V750
    • Cooler: Wraith Prism With RGB LED
    • SSD: Corsair 1TB Force MP600
    submitted by /u/kuugell
    [link] [comments]

    Almost exactly two years of "progress"

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Issue with 8K screenshots since last maintenance

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:26 PM PDT

    Before last maintenance my screenshots worked just fine with the 8k / highest quality preset but now after the last maintenace it just takes a screenshot with my current resolution - 1080p, unless I go into the menu and mess around with the settings, e.g. put it on 4k, save, then back to 8k save again. And even then it doesn't work 100% of the time.

    Anyone else experience this issue? Any way to fix it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SolinaRosana
    [link] [comments]

    Progression

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:35 PM PDT

    My current gear is like this. https://bdoplanner.com/DeckFireLaced How should i progress further? And any general tips for maehwa? Edit: currently grinding at pilaku jail rn and cant seem to defend my own spot. Was wondering if i need ap or dp more

    submitted by /u/funnytofu213
    [link] [comments]

    Customizing Character with Gear?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Okay, is there any way I can customize my character with GEAR to look how I want it to?

    I don't like the way where you need to buy from a store a set gear that makes you look generic to others even tho it gives you buffs...

    But looking at even market place I don't see anything alike not even other people have it expect those who buy stuff from pearl store like a fish suit

    tho I saw a fire horse in-game and not in the pearl store, how's that?

    submitted by /u/KNIGHT_NXK
    [link] [comments]

    State of NW 2019

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    Specifically Tier 1 Easy, Medium, Hard (25 Member)

    What are your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Pervy
    [link] [comments]

    Mystic SKill build

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:55 PM PDT

    Hi guys a skill build for Mystic ?i'm following this: https://mmosumo.com/black-desert-bdo-mystic-guide-2019/But i find some discrepancy
    1600+ SP lvl 61

    submitted by /u/Ezaky
    [link] [comments]

    Am i doing this right??

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment