• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Black Desert Online Ook main here, its the truth

    Black Desert Online Ook main here, its the truth


    Ook main here, its the truth

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:46 AM PST

    Mystic Commission just in time for Christmas! | Chitenda Kiagami

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:20 AM PST

    Someone made a child’s hat and when I first saw it, thought it was the black spirit!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:03 PM PST

    I like to hand out water and tea by Sand Grain Bazaar when I'm able now and then, and people like this warm my heart every time.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:57 PM PST

    Hmmmm

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Considered all the hours I have spend in BDO's lovely character creator, this is my favorite creation so far → Shekarchi ← Think I'm rerolling Ranger ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:16 AM PST

    Oh noes.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Black Desert Remastered - A Winter Walk (Part 1)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:17 PM PST

    I played a bit with the character creator, what do you think? ( PS4)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:09 PM PST

    What is the best type of cron meal for grinding? Has energizing cron meal been fixxed and if it has is that the best?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:44 PM PST

    is there any way to shut this guy up?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Hopefully we see more collab events like this on PC

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:33 AM PST

    Stuck on Kamaslyvia quest: Scouting support

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:21 PM PST

    Hey guys, so doing the main storyline and after completing 3 out of 4 objectives, im suck at the surveil the right watch tower... i talk to the lemoria guards, and the one with the chat box saying i was sent there, but no completion, nothing? what do i do? thanks!

    submitted by /u/XxxBlazeItBrianxxX
    [link] [comments]

    Best start for lifeskilling?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Relatively old player. Always been a grinder and pvper but recently figured I might like to try some lifeskilling to mix it up. What is the best place to start. Treat me like I am a complete noob because I basically am when it comes to empire building and life skills.

    submitted by /u/KhajiitOpOverlord
    [link] [comments]

    Any sort of blindfold head wear in this game?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:57 PM PST

    Wondering if it's possible to make 9S

    submitted by /u/Trimaxx
    [link] [comments]

    Has shai's composition system been released on a global server?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:55 PM PST

    The composition video does not appear on YouTube. I can see the composition video of Korean users, and I want to see the reviews of experts on global servers.

    submitted by /u/RaP0d
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck between Musa, Ninja and Archer. Instead of a tier list, give me tips/stories that make me want to play these classes?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:43 PM PST

    I like all three of these classes. Musa the least since the Awakening gets REALLY repetitive and boring after a while. But the succession is what makes me interested in Musa.

    But, tell me why you play: Archer, Ninja or Musa. Tell me cool stories so I can actually make me mind up on which one I want to play.

    submitted by /u/JeckylTesla
    [link] [comments]

    Best Grinders of all classes, including succession?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Title, What are the best grinders at the moment if you count in succession? For low, as well as high, gear spots?

    submitted by /u/Mirokki
    [link] [comments]

    Question about old character questing?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:14 PM PST

    If I have an older character before the quest update, and my friend has a new character do we ever get the same quests? I know the 3 way split quest line connects back again at some point and was wondering if this does the same.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/erikexploited
    [link] [comments]

    Mystic leveling/info

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    Hey guys, I have not played since a few weeks after Archer came out. I'm getting back into the game and wanted to know some stuff I can do to level/gear up. I current have tri grunil (all parts) I have tri Zaria, tri nouvar(?) And a tri awaken weapon that's ult. I have bhegs, red nose, Muslim and griffon helm that I'm leveling all to 15. But what can I do for leveling? I'm currently like 3% into level 59. I'll try to post a gear screenshot later.

    submitted by /u/CMDR_Phetic
    [link] [comments]

    Opening Imperial Cooking Boxes

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:29 PM PST

    So I've only been doing imperial turn ins for a little over a week and I already have over 1k boxes. I can't imagine doing this for months. Opening these up aren't worth breaking my spacebar. I already tried one autoclicker and it closed the game due to Xigncode (lul, I'm the real hacker here). Who has an easier way or a program that bypasses xigncode? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Delterian
    [link] [comments]

    Lahn Overall

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:25 PM PST

    Your thoughts about her? Im currently maining musa, but you know he gets kinda boring,what about her? I like her awakening and skill movements but idk if she's worth it. PvP - PvP

    submitted by /u/GermanNTGerman
    [link] [comments]

    Region locked ?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:35 PM PST

    Hi,

    I will soon move to Nigeria (Africa) for work and I read somewhere that the game was region locked.

    Is it still the case ? If yes does it mean I won't be able to play from Nigeria without using a VPN ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Mathieu_91
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment