• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Black Desert Online Daily Questions and Answers Post


    Daily Questions and Answers Post

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

    Also, check the sidebar and dropdown links for links to helpful resources.

    This thread will be refreshed every three days to allow adequate time for responses.

    For new players, these links may be helpful:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Meta] 140k Members + Sidebar Image Contest

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Hi everyone!

    In honor of nearing 140k subreddit subscribers of r/BlackDesertOnline, we'll be holding a Community Spotlight image contest to refresh all of the sidebar images that show up on both Redesign and Legacy reddit.

    Submit your entries as comments under this post no later than 3 February 2020, 11:59pm EST.

    The top ten images will receive reddit gold (a week of Reddit Premium/ad free browsing and 100 reddit Coins), and the top 36 will be featured on the sidebar until the next contest. Coins are paid by me, not Kakao/Pearl Abyss, just before anyone asks!

    There's only a few requirements:

    • Images must be 300 by 300 pixels, and should be properly resized before submission.
    • Please use Imgur to upload your images and not reddit's image service.
    • It is preferable to have the images in Remastered or Ultra, but not required.
    • Images need to feature at least one character.
    • Your region does not need to be NA/EU in order to enter.
    • Use unique character customizations, outfits, emotes or scenery in your submission.
    • The reddit username used to submit images will be included as credit. Choose wisely, y'all with NSFW usernames.

    Cheers!

    Discussion: Patch Notes - 22nd January 2020 (no maintenance January 29th)

    submitted by /u/Blisschen
    [link] [comments]

    Cries in Lag

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Anyone remember the good ol days

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Things I think about while im bartering

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Max height Zerker vs min height Shai...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:38 PM PST

    PSA - If you have ever received a Gift copy of BDO, you do NOT own your account.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:13 AM PST

    I have recently had to try to recover my account through BDO support and after sending them all of the required information they asked for I was met with the response of "We need the ID of the person who purchased the Gift"

    After talking to BDO Support about it more, its came to light that it doesn't matter who uses/created your account, if you received a gift cd key for the game (Such as in my case when I won it through a giveaway) the person who purchased that code owns your account and are able to recover the account at anytime because in Kakaos eyes, whoever has purchased the cd key for the account, be it a gift code or not, is the original owner of the account.

    This effectively means that anyone who has ever gifted a copy of BDO can recover that persons account for themselves at anytime. This also includes any gifts sent through THEIR own gifting system/refer a friend system.

    Spent 2 grand and 3 years on your account? Doesnt matter if your original cd key was sent to you as a gift.

    EDIT: I've had a chat with another GM since making this post and wanted to clarify more.

    If you received a Gift Package of the game then if you ever have to prove ownership of the account, you need Id of the person who made the FIRST purchase on the account, in my case I used my Girlfriends card to make my first Kakao cash purchase and had to provide her identification to have my account unlocked.

    This information is different to what I was originally told which has since been clarified (The GM did apologise for the confusion and admit it was a mistake made by another GM)

    If someone has logged into your account to purchase you a copy of the game, Kakao will require their information to unlock your account if it is locked.

    submitted by /u/FearDeniesFaith
    [link] [comments]

    Black Desert has won the title of best MMORPG of 2020

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:41 PM PST

    [Meme] Why design an event this way?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Fg in front sa at back.. fak!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:25 AM PST

    My Official Entry for Black Desert Mobile Fan Art Event.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:27 AM PST

    the lvl of details is insane

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Nerf this sht already

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:04 PM PST

    My Tamer stole Illezras clothes -Art done by Alzbern

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Bought the game last night. Realized there's a photomode almost immediately and made 3 characters that were as photogenic as possible, with my Ranger being my favorite. Here she is!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:43 AM PST

    Class ideas to reroll

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:56 PM PST

    I've logged well over 1,000 hours on wizard and have exclusively played mage type classes on most MMOs I've played and now the class is stale and I can't figure out what class I should try/reroll to. Looking for suggestions and/or people to sell me on their main of choice. I love PvP but I would also prefer something that has at least decent grind potential. Currently 229/231/289 TET kutum. My gear isn't the best but I don't really get to play BDO too much outside of my days off and snippets here and there after work. Thanks in advance for the feedback!

    submitted by /u/Decaf_Yeezys
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at level 59 99.9%?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    Returned to the bdo recently after a long break and decided to level my sorc to 61. For some reason I am now stuck at level 59 99.9% and can't progress any further or figure out why. Am I missing a quest?

    submitted by /u/Mslowkeykilla
    [link] [comments]

    Found my old panorama :D

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    alchemy byproducts?? what even

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:39 PM PST

    alchemy byproducts?? what even

    So i'm just making my elixirs of time. and bam! look at the chat tag lmfao 748 mastery. got a god roll. i cant be the only one who's ever gotten these. but god damn

    https://preview.redd.it/kweifhoqged41.png?width=1005&format=png&auto=webp&s=b579a9a285cf2403586194dccea07f5f426bf038

    submitted by /u/Teqq-rs
    [link] [comments]

    Just Hit 56 and finished my awakening. What should I do now? do you see anything that has some value?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    How do you get skill resets after lvl 56?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:16 PM PST

    I was looking into the game before I bought it and saw that I would have to pay cash to get my skills reset once I hit lvl 56. I know that you get 24hrs to reset your skills but what if I wanted to switch it again after the 24hrs how would I do that? Is there a way I can get a skill reset without spending IRL cash?

    submitted by /u/IVIonsta
    [link] [comments]

    Ninja nerf to LS or black shards? 25H on LS with kama and 20% ecology and only got 2 black shards (3.5k/hr) what happened i didnt read there was a nerf in them dropping anyone else noticing a considerable lower drop rate on rare drops since this event started?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Node giving potatoes instead of grapes.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:45 PM PST

    I have a worker harvesting grapes at the Casta Farm node (south east of Olvia). Recently, instead of grapes, potatoes have been appearing from each harvests. Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone have any ideas of how I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/Dathookah
    [link] [comments]

    Bdo questing to 61

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:36 PM PST

    I am trying to get to lvl 61 by questing, i am only finding hand full of quests in dreighan and kama. I have done main quests in these areas on my main. Do i need to do main quests on this alt to unlock more quests?

    submitted by /u/nknight2084
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment