• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Black Desert Online When you are done grinding

    Black Desert Online When you are done grinding


    When you are done grinding

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Winter is coming! meanwhile in BDO*

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Based on our guild leader last night

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Why we play on arsha

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    150hrs, i can now play the game again!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:28 PM PST

    BDO Shultz Guard - 130-150m+/hr 256AP Kutum 14,000+hr/ Blue

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:49 PM PST

    It's beautiful!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Best grindspot silverwise for 240 AP?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Hey guys, im following a spreadsheet I found from a post not too long ago and it seems to regard Bloodwolves as a big money maker for my AP bracket, making about 80M/h when I barely make 40. I was wondering what the optimal place for grinding silver at 240 AP is, having considered Blood Wolves, Manshaums, Pila Ku, Gahaz and Titium.

    submitted by /u/wander995
    [link] [comments]

    Can't show black spirit my TET Naru Armor for Seasons reward

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Can't show black spirit my TET Naru Armor for Seasons reward

    I can't get past this part in the seasons part. I already got my Tuvala, and I upgraded a new Naru armor and got it to tet, yet I still don't have the ability to finish this. there is no chat option with the spirit.

    Is it something I am doing wrong?

    https://preview.redd.it/n1nl5gx6a4261.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a929c7f8feb39dd7f90c357fc1f4e20b3d2f9d6d

    submitted by /u/Xodima
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon for archer n 2020: Bares, Rosar, or Liverto?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:16 PM PST

    What's the current consensus on what crossbow to buy until I get Kzarka?

    I've been reading guides and Reddit posts from 1-2 years ago and there are shifts between Rosar to Bares and Liverto.

    I'm on SEA, and currently +15 Bares and Rosar amount around the same price (8 mill) while +15 Liverto is around 11 mill.

    I read that Liverto is more expensive in long run due to memory fragment repair. Still applies?

    submitted by /u/xaliber_skyrim
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea when the next season starts? Also can I make a season character now and then make a new one once the winter season begins?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:00 PM PST

    It's always the damn Snapped Rope...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:09 AM PST

    Blackfin Sea Perch

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Where is it easier to catch this fish, Vadabin Sea or Juur Sea??? Both have it listed as high profile but it is listed in a few quests. And where is that surface dwelling fish in Vadabin Sea that you have to harpoon????

    submitted by /u/OldestParker63
    [link] [comments]

    Fairy Question

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Hey guys, atm i just got some tier 2 fairy. i am only interested in Cheering V for auto potting.

    is it necessary for me to go for a t3 or t4 fairy first, or can i start trying to roll for this skill at my current fairy?

    i am just interested in this skill, so i wonder if i even need a higher tier fairy.

    submitted by /u/SomberJay
    [link] [comments]

    So now that gaurdian has been out a year, how do we feel about her?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Where can I read about Bdo lore?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    I was always in a hurry to complete quests and run around, so I didn't pay much attention to the dialogs and the story. But the last O'dyllita questline got me interested. Is there a lore archive or something?

    submitted by /u/Cunning-_linguist
    [link] [comments]

    Fallen God helmet?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Heard some rumours about a Fallen God helmet coming out eventually? Does anybody know if this is true, and if so, what the stats are for it?

    Ty for any help!

    submitted by /u/hailtotheeAthena
    [link] [comments]

    Balenos Main Quest Line Only The Reworked (New) Parts.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Can a pet lose special skill during breeding?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    I think I'm buying the big package tomorrow which has a hedgehog and want to level it up to t4, but I've read that if you breed it with other pets (wizzy), then the special skill (better gathering) potentially can be changed. Is that true? Want to know before investing

    submitted by /u/MikeJezZ
    [link] [comments]

    The was a close call

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Question with silver horn fish selling

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Hey, just wondering where I was meant to sell these silver horned fish that I caught for the 500k? I sold them to a random NPC store keeper and didn't get any silver? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/fattypumba
    [link] [comments]

    I got to see this lovely sight towards the end of Star's End's questline. Sat here for a bit and took a picture.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment