• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Black Desert Online RE8 --Crazy girl Inspired sorc.

    Black Desert Online RE8 --Crazy girl Inspired sorc.


    RE8 --Crazy girl Inspired sorc.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:43 PM PST

    Basic of Playstyle

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Basic of farming

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    The basic of cooking (last one, i hope you had fun!)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    I just cleared Valencia 2 quest line for the first time. Never have I hated a game character more than this guy; more so than those stupid, most infuriating, pointless tasks that you had to do in order to clear them.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    KR server beauty album in a nutshell.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:49 PM PST

    Why Does She Look So Uncomfortable

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Heres an update on our friends group in BDO!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    KR templates share :)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Took me way too long to learn how to craft this outfit for my Shai but I love it c:

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:57 PM PST

    So I wanted to try out lifeskilling, heard it's really good money...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Hello! First time posting on reddit. I am very passionate about character creation and here is the fruit of my labour.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    Most useful class in nodewar?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:58 PM PST

    I want to invest in a tagged nodewar character but not sure what to use. I'm currently playing succ striker in t1 but I feel useless the entire time. What class is the most useful or good in nodewar and is relatively easy to learn/use. What is the status on witch/wizard on group pvp and nodewar after nerf?

    submitted by /u/Innsui
    [link] [comments]

    entering Valhalla

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:08 AM PST

    State of muss endgame pve?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:07 PM PST

    musa* not muss

    any insights on musa endgame pve (pref opinons on succ). How much trash should i expect 285 kutum at sycraia? How is musa compare to others at endgame? thanks !

    submitted by /u/SatanAndAlwaysSatan
    [link] [comments]

    I'm as confused as I am

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:35 AM PST

    I am starting to think it is a bad idea to choose Ninja

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:18 PM PST

    Just downloaded BDO, and I picked ninja, and I realized how slow my fingers are, I tried doing combos and I cant even chain it, after 1 or 2 skills I have to look at what move is next, since I am used to QWER controls of MOBA games.

    Anyways, has anyone chosen ninja without having any experience with MMOs similar to BDO? And I am curious on how did you practice the combos and how long it took before it felt natural? Any tips too if you guys have any?

    submitted by /u/Wackymman69
    [link] [comments]

    Heating On Steroids!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Witch or Guardian PvE grinding

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    What do you think is best in overall PvE grinding?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Silver_Uchiha_
    [link] [comments]

    can't level past 49 , used item and missing summon....

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:16 PM PST

    So on my Season char, I used that item clear-mind or w/e , it warned me about pvp and whatever else, and that was it.....I didn't get any other quest, from what I read you get a boss summon scroll?: I did not get one, and I have no quest what so ever left about hitting 50

    have no idea what to do next, any help?

    submitted by /u/Lmhtommy
    [link] [comments]

    Armor weapons/gear

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:48 PM PST

    I've been playing for a little bit now how do I acquire better armor and weapons I've only got blue ???

    submitted by /u/bigboyno
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite Pot Piece grind is brutal

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:04 AM PST

    I have been at this for a three weeks 6 hrs a day average and no pot piece! Like WTF is this game. Its so annoying Share how long it took you guys.

    Current trash:

    Blood wolves: 230k

    ronaros: 70k

    sherekhan: havent started

    submitted by /u/Quirky_Imagination97
    [link] [comments]

    The black desert client is already running. Please help me!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    The black desert client is already running. Please help me!

    Please, i'm desperate because I don't know what to do. Days ago i opened my Black Desert normally, but during some settings i made to change the graph the game stopped responding, and then i closed it before it returned to normal. After that, i was no longer able to open the program, because it always gave the same error (https://imgur.com/a/8po4q60 The meaning is the title of the post for those who do not speak Portuguese).

    I went to the task manager and then i saw that in "details" both the laucher and the game itself were running, but suspended, but without the permission for me to finish the task (https://imgur.com/a/80zLoKn) making it impossible for me to take any action. I've looked for this kind of error all over the place but i didn't find anything about it, if anyone can please help me <3

    https://preview.redd.it/4bxsp2nxded61.png?width=641&format=png&auto=webp&s=4ca56c59753f8d69fa9ecfccbbd90007f2a8ab73

    https://preview.redd.it/0ze8ojoxded61.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=89dc66a0596b6943f8e76e0c11083ed9dde43efb

    submitted by /u/Defosintop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment