• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Black Desert Online when you dont spend enough time on online classes

    Black Desert Online when you dont spend enough time on online classes


    when you dont spend enough time on online classes

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Every person in this sub

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:14 AM PST

    Good Place for fishing

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:18 PM PST

    Another tierlist but it's how much they cry ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    When PA releases no unique armor outfits for Maehwa so you gotta help yourself.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:04 PM PST

    wtf is on my boat

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:12 AM PST

    Cooking beginner

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    hey guys can you give me a few tips for cooking what should i start with am brand new and wanted to make money with it.

    submitted by /u/Sugm4dig
    [link] [comments]

    Is farming good in current patch?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    Hello,

    I recently started to play BDO again after 2 years and i want to know if farminf with 10 strong fences is good. What are the benefits of having high farming level?

    submitted by /u/CyberBlyat
    [link] [comments]

    ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    State of Maewha

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:35 PM PST

    I've noticed that I seem them very often now. I see musa here and there. Is maewha just in a really bad state now?

    submitted by /u/adiofire
    [link] [comments]

    Online Gaming and Gaming Lifestyle Survey - BDO

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    Hello, players

    I`m here to ask for your help in completing this academic survey about online gaming and the gaming lifestyle. It doesn`t take any more than six minutes to conclude it and the questionnaire is pretty accessible. All responses will remain confidential and secure.

    Thank you in advance for your valuable insights. Your feedback is much appreciated.

    https://gaminglifestyle-o.questionpro.com

    submitted by /u/ManjingSang
    [link] [comments]

    Black Spirit Weapon/Armor Question

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:19 PM PST

    I had done the black star armor quest up until the hand over Specter's Energy point. I never got one to drop until today. But now the black star awakened weapon quest is released and I want that first. So I did the quest line up until the hand over Specter's Energy quest. Now when I talked to Dorin he has two identical lines asking to hand it over and I don't know which is for the armor and which is for the weapon.

    Is there any way to know? Can I forfeit the armor quest line and pick it up again without having to start over?

    submitted by /u/desertimpulse
    [link] [comments]

    I rerolled back to Musa, and I am Not ashamed!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:59 PM PST

    Now.... if only I could find a 47 Ronin look...

    submitted by /u/jfourty
    [link] [comments]

    Made a new progression/enhancement montage :) First creation of mine I enjoyed watching

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Cliff Weapons

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:03 AM PST

    Are the cliff Weapons usable for a season character? (I got the boxes with a non season character but I didn't open it).

    submitted by /u/Svanirson
    [link] [comments]

    How do you download templates from korea?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:50 AM PST

    Im doing a dissertation on Black Desert Online! If anyone could complete it, I would appreciate it so much. <3

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Hi everyone! ^^

    Edit: I originally posted this here a week ago, but I am now using a Google Forms instead of Survey Monkey! If you completed this survey before, I would be so appreciative if you could do it on this new form too.

    Edit 2: FIXED final 3 questions!!!

    This survey is to help me get data for my Graphic Design disseration. This survey is for those who have played Black Desert Online before. Don't worry if you have only played it for a few hours, anyone is welcome!!

    This survey takes only 2-3 minutes to complete!

    Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeioCh1HDc1Kf9-xPYGK1WdTBnKIgSTAmMWhYciM2O9nFFmDw/viewform?usp=sf_link

    submitted by /u/SmallPixel
    [link] [comments]

    For someone wonder what would happen if you ran out of roll to finish but landed in the special board

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:48 AM PST

    how do you buy Pearl Shop items?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:16 PM PST

    I wanted to get a few outfits, I notice that there is 0 of every single item, pet , outfits.

    I See a lot of orders in the 100s of millions, that it? just put an on order and wait? how effective is that?

    submitted by /u/Lmhtommy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment