• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    Black Desert Online Same level of IQ

    Black Desert Online Same level of IQ


    Same level of IQ

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Steam is trying to tell me something.. not sure what

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    I am completely new to this game but i wanted to share with you this Lagertha the Shieldmaden character i made!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Can't wait to play her!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    I'm in extreme depression

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Today, I decided to play BDO, my favorite game I been actively playing ever since launch on PC. The game I spend endless hours grinding and AFK cooking for ages. The game that has brought me insane joy and pride. But today is different. I took a break after I finished my Winter Season character, I have 12 by now, and didn't check BDO until today. Little did I know, that there was a transfer happening, which I was completely unaware since I simply didn't check anything related to BDO. I regret that to an exteme amount. My account has been officially been deleted, and I'm at fault for not being aware of this action. I spend a WHALE amount of money on this game, and so many hours, and been through each event. I was so addicted to the game so I took a break, but I should have at least checked before my account got deleted. Anyways, I'm depressed, angry, disappointed, regretful, and annoyed. I'm so determined to make a new account and do it all from the start. I'm going to wipe off my tears and spend the next several months trying to get back where I was. If only my account didn't get deleted. 😟

    submitted by /u/KnightCreator64
    [link] [comments]

    Can't wait to play her!!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Battle for Olvia c.a2021 pixel color

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    First recorded Fluyt (new ship) kill - Loli_Pirate

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Low IQ meme video about today otter party lol

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    Global Lab Patch Notes (24th June) - Fughar's Stopwatch, simplified season server main quest for exisiting players, new hunting animals, farming mole pet added, class bug fixes

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Global Lab updates this week in readable English:

    https://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/global-lab-updates-24th-june-2021/

    Breakdown of this weeks patch!

    • New class CORSAIR is being added to Glab on July 1st. Awakening is scheduled 4-5 weeks after release of the class and until then the main weapon will be 100% of the damage.
    • Fughar's Stopwatch added for season - you can use this new feature to easily reroll your season character if you decide you don't like the class. In the past you had to delete the charcter and create a new season character, but now you can transfer the "season status" of your current season character to a normal character under level 25. This will give the new character your current EXP and skill EXP as well as give tuvala weapon coupons so you can change your tuvala weapons for the new class
    • The Main questline has been simplified for existing players who want to make a season character. You follow the questline until velia and then have the option to do the simplified version. For the simplified version all you have to do is reach level milestones and talk to your black spirit. The simpified version will complete the season pass and give you all the same rewards as the normal questline. Once you've finished the simplified quests you can start the Valencia questline as normal.
    • UI theme added to celebrate Corsair - change settings in ESC – Game Settings – Others
    • New Hunting animals and titles added
    • Farming Moles updated so now you can get a pet from them. The pet CANNOT be exchanged with other pets, including gosphy pets
    • Minor class bug fixes for Valk, Ninja and Guardian
    submitted by /u/sarahd094
    [link] [comments]

    How do you approach Black Desert as a completionist?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I am having my issues with Black Desert. The graphics and combat are both awesome, many features are great (or read great as I haven't enjoyed them personally yet), but I never got far in BDO.

    The issue I have with the game, is that I don't do things by halves. Last time I tried to do (or rather unlock) every quest in the game, even those who are gated by the npc friendship system and I tried to get every monster knowledge of the mobs I encountered. And I burnt out. It was so much grinding to this point that after a while, I didn't enjoy the game anymore.

    Now, the Corsair class was announced and it is the coolest thing I have ever seen!

    So, I'd love to start again, but I am afraid to burn out again ^^' Does anyone have some advice for me how to approach BDO this time, so as to not get burned out again?

    submitted by /u/Leyaa1
    [link] [comments]

    Obnoxious Toxic Players be like

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    BDO — is MAGIC (с)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    [Events] Summer Package Sale! 50% Steam starts - June 24, 2021 (Thu) / Launcher starts - June 29, 2021 (Tue)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    costume question, is this lahn outfit available somewhere or not yet? if it is does anyone know what it's called?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    [STRIKER] Syahzar.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution Can Be Implemented in a Day or Two

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Stuttering fps

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    hi, I see many posts of people who in the past (not very far) have complained of fps stuttering, I also have this problem, from 60 fps fixed, every 3-4 minutes, for 1 second I have a drop of 5-6 fps , then everything goes back to 60, but when they drop obviously you notice the difference and it is as if it freezes for a second. i have a 3070 - i7 10870h and 32gb of ram. I have this problem only with bdo, in all the posts I have seen I have not found people who have solved it, is it possible? is there really no solution?

    submitted by /u/KodoKunaz
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do for my season character

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    I am really new to the game(about 2 weeks) and I have gotten 4 characters to level 56. I like them all but I decided to main Sorcerss So my question is should restart my sorc on the season server or should I do another character?

    submitted by /u/swiftm00n
    [link] [comments]

    Can u buy and activate the prestige Edition twice?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    Hi guys! I recently started BDO for the first time with the prestige Edition for 12$ and it felt like an absolutely steal to me. I got 2.000 pearls and so many amazing items!!! Am I able to buy the prestige Edition a second time to get this wonderful package a second time for my main account or is this 1 usage only?

    submitted by /u/Farkaniy
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: With the return of Seasons, you can be 80/180 upon logging into it

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    With the return of Seasons next week, here are some key things to prepare for your seasonal character.

    • You can equip it with gear & accessories from the main storyline which includes;

    With all of this, you can have a full set of gear ready to be about 80/180 or 220/210 within the hour of being able to log in. Now for the mainhands, complete the main storyline(Hassle, yeah) upto Valencia part 2 and skip part 2. After part 1 you can unlock Nesser's Rentals which are equal to Narchelion gear stats for the mainhand; Better than TRI and less than TET. Each weapon costs about 50 contribution but will be an absolute placeholder for the majority of your seasoning should you be a very casual player to it. Additionally, you can rent an entire set of gear from him for 350 contribution if you desire to (300 without awakening).

    And also! If you're not making a Corsair to begin with, assuming you're making a character that you already have done on your account to unlock the Nesser gear rentals, you can rent it in advance and have it ready in storage for your alt.

    Here is what you'll look like if you've successfully prepared yourself(This does not include journal logs)

    And here is what the Nesser weapons will bring you upto(Again, no journals included)

    Lastly, if you're wondering how those accessories are enchanted, you get this Freed Magical Black Stone as well from questing which is used to enhance all the accessories above. They have a high chance of success, cap at TRI and cannot break.

    Good luck out there adventurers!

    submitted by /u/DmikeBNS
    [link] [comments]

    If i buy BDO steam do i still need to buy the traveller package or im set

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment