• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Black Desert Online The basic of coexistence

    Black Desert Online The basic of coexistence


    The basic of coexistence

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    <--- This amount of peoples want better pets efficiency

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Reminder that we need better pets. It's a shame we cash shop or play for very long time to get all t4 pets, still we got to sometime interrupt our grind to loot.

    submitted by /u/Garounn
    [link] [comments]

    Stages of reading QoL patch notes

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I buy my gear

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    I'm not a Lifeskiller btw

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    So happy had to share... first PEN, Dandelion Vediant :)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Coupon: READ-Y4AT-ORAX-XION

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    I suck at titles but I am genuinely proud of this day.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    BDO fan comic - Chapter One [OC]

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! Last year I showed you a sneak peek of a BDO comic I was working on for a client. Today, I am happy to announce that chapter one is finally done and I got the permission to share it. Over 20 pages and too many hours and we're finally here. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did making it. Done in Clip Paint Studio. Some of the lore might be outdated, as I haven't played the reworked story, but hey, that's life.

    Imgur link

    Tapas webcomic link

    https://preview.redd.it/0c9mm6kcvfc71.png?width=960&format=png&auto=webp&s=23d02911de71091dbea8c14b2374b75d8948a396

    submitted by /u/Bakachii
    [link] [comments]

    I played as Zerk for a long time. So I decide to test something else, and realize that.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Following the enemy's emergency escape sound like

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    About a year ago I did a character face progression thing, here's an update

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    What class is best for pure TnA purposes?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Let's say someone was interested in this game solely for the jiggle physics and skimpy outfits. What class would you recommend? Asking for a friend.

    submitted by /u/michaeljrand
    [link] [comments]

    No Death count for horse drowning?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Im a returning player.

    I recently ran my horse into a lake on accident. I remember being able to call the horse but couldn't figure out how in time to save them.

    I was able to rez them easy enough but then I remembered the death count.

    I read the penalties no longer apply which is great but having a death count would have made me upset as it was a brand new horse, just made a silly mistake.

    Much to my surprise no death count had been accumulated, I'm still at 0.

    Does anyone know, did they change death count to not include drowning?

    Also, it was the horse's first death. Is there a freebie death of some sort when a horse dies for the 1st time?

    Trying to figure out why I didn't accrue a death.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Aeylio
    [link] [comments]

    How can I go inside?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    My Main Guardian

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    What does this bar mean? Still learning sorry if it's a silly question.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    The real way to capitalize on drop event

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    [Notices] July 21 (Wed) Scheduled Maintenance

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Your thoughts on Black Shadow?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    I was really surprised that i couldn't find a single post about the community's reaction to the new boss, so i'm really interested in what you guys think about Black Shadow?

    My experience with it was terrible. Maybe it's because on Season servers nobody cares about these things, but the fights were too long and too unforgiving (i feel like you can't really tell the hitbox of some of the attacks), and the fact that i didn't know how many more times i need to kill it just made it worse. I felt like fewer and fewer people cared to go to the next location. Eventually i gave up after the third phase, because it took us almost two hours (no joke) to get there and i couldn't be bothered to do more phases with even fewer people.

    Is there any "big" rewards when you finally beat it? How many phases are there anyway? Are the zones it flees to randomized or fix?

    submitted by /u/UncoloredProsody
    [link] [comments]

    Imperial cooking or alchemy?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I just saw so many people leveling alchemy straight up till guru 1 like crazy and I was wondering if is it worth to level it up for imperials or something else?

    Is it more profitable to sell alchemy imperial crates instead of cooking?

    I know you can get alchemy stones and things like that with low rate but I wonder why so many people was leveling it up

    BTW I'm guru 45 at cooking and master 15 at alchemy

    submitted by /u/EikyEureka
    [link] [comments]

    T1 NW classes

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    So what are the current good classes for T1 NW? I know obviously witch/wiz. I hear sage is good and maybe zerk and awake valk? What are some other good viable options for survability/damage? I'm currently playing mystic, and I enjoy her cc ability and some of her utility, but I hit like a wet noodle which isnt always fun. Anything outside of sage/witch/wiz/zerk that can bring something to the table well? or just better overall than mystic? Thanks

    submitted by /u/noxx1724
    [link] [comments]

    Old Musa video relevant again?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    I made this video back in 2017 when "Musa lifeskiller" was a big thing, and still is today. sad musa noises.
    One to two hours after I posted the video back in 2017 it got blocked in all major countries and regions due to the audio, thus majority could not view it.
    Now, I noticed that the video seems to be readily available in most countries again, so figured maybe people can get a laugh out of it today as its still relevant!

    https://youtu.be/XN0VvDr2Hsw

    submitted by /u/alxplx
    [link] [comments]

    Season pass rewards

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Do u get the season pass rewards again after having completing everything if delete ur season character and make another one?

    submitted by /u/cookiemonstersenpai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment