• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Black Desert Online PSA- Class imbalances are not an accident

    Black Desert Online PSA- Class imbalances are not an accident


    PSA- Class imbalances are not an accident

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:10 PM PST

    tfw you know you're going to roll a 6

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

    The Reason I Chose This Name (PK Alt)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Finally hit 400 CP - weird flex

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Wow they put Princes “Love Symbol” on the Dark Knights Costume.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Toss a coin to your pets oh valley of grinding!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:54 AM PST

    I got it from black spirit adventure ��

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    All Succession classes that got nerfed hard last week be like...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Everyone who's not a warrior right now...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    New Guardian underwear, as modeled by the lovely undead Chloe (2 new, 3 in total)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:37 PM PST

    A quick 2 hour speed paint of my friends' sorceress. :3

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Succ Ninja 273ap Kutum - Aakman Temple 9.5k trash/hr (normal loot scroll)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:26 PM PST

    BDO needs ranked systems

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:11 PM PST

    This game does many things well and many things wrong, but it's overall one of the greatest mmo games. One of the things it misses though is some more meaningful pvps. It does have some, but i feel like a ranked 1v1/3v3/5v5 would make the game just much more interesting and fun. I know it's not simple to accomplish (ranks where "gear scores" exists are difficult), but if it did that would be a huge bonus. Opinions?

    submitted by /u/r3sr3v3R
    [link] [comments]

    Why ?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:12 PM PST

    I was afk fishing and now I'm in the middle of the sea away from velia WTF

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:02 AM PST

    I was afk fishinf edge of velia docks and I come back and I'm on a guys ship in middle of sea going Away from velia, I jump off and now velia is insanely far and it takes sooo long to swim, I'm close to this ephde rune island above velia is there a way I can rent a boat to take me from there to velia docks?

    submitted by /u/vis1onary
    [link] [comments]

    Remastered works gloriously

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Weary after ascending to level 61 (first time for me), Ms SnuSnu returns home to Loggia Farm to continue her life as a life skill main.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:00 PM PST

    FISH USED TO WALK ON LAND [PROOF]

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Just a normal Wednesday evening.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:00 PM PST

    Isn't anyone going to talk about loyalties getting removed?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    https://www.kr.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardNo=1073&countryType=ko-KR

    If you go to "I Contents" you'll find the following:

    ● Mileages have been removed from the Challenges (Y) window.Challenges that could only be rewarded with mileage have been removed, and for achievements that can receive additional rewards along with the mileage, only the mileage will be removed except for the additional reward.

    ● As the mileage is removed, the box component of the Streamer Reward has changed.-1,000 Miles → 4 Cronstones

    EDIT:

    Nevermind, user bermudaphil posted in a comment that apparently they are getting an improved loytalties system:

    https://www.kr.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardNo=938&countryType=ko-KR

    https://www.kr.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardNo=943&countryType=ko-KR

    submitted by /u/DefinitelyMrSoul
    [link] [comments]

    Bdo question

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:55 PM PST

    I was told from the subreddit mmorpg I should check out bro. My question is what kind of things can I afk in bdo

    Orginal question: Looking for a game with pretty good things I can afk I play runescape a ton but I need something else I've played it for 15 years but I need something else to play. As stated before I have a ton of time on my hands I have sto sit in front of a computer and would like to be able to progress in something but can focus on it. Please no "how bout get a life those comments are not needed"

    submitted by /u/Wouldratherplaymtg
    [link] [comments]

    Can i quickly farm my Character to 56 and do Awakening Quest or shall i do the Main Quest Line?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Hello, total noob here. Just started playing yesterday and never played before. I watched a couple of videos and scrolled through this sub. This week theres some kind of xp event as far as i know. So i thought maybe i can just push my Character to 56 and then accept the awakening quest somewhere? Or is it important to do the Main Quest Lines in every area? Also are there any important things or tipps i should know when starting to play?

    submitted by /u/Falgren_0320
    [link] [comments]

    Witch 200% Meteor in Node War

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Blackscreen when I go fullscreen.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:30 PM PST

    Hello,

    Since this morning, I have this problem. Game run smootlhy, and when I want to go fullscreen my game just display a balck screen after 1sec of fullscreen. I need to alt tab to get the game back to normal and after that, If I fullscreen again, blaackscreen.

    Haven't found any intel online so if someone have information..

    submitted by /u/Feng-Long
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment